Access the complete report at:
As such, a horde of mobile money propositions like carrier billing are still highly pertinent to consumers with no credit cards or as a expedient way of purchasing apps in app stores and online content.
Money transfer segment accounted for more than 50% share of the mobile payment transaction market in 2014. On the other hand, merchandise purchase segment is expected to gain grip during the forecast period. More than 20 percent of mobile payment users utilized selected online wallets such as PayPal or Google Wallet in the United States. Rising NFC option is how retailers are utilizing mobile money together with other key retail elements like, rewards, offers, and loyalty to remain significant on the high street. With huge sections of the population unbanked so far vigorously using feature phones to access mobile money services and pay for physical goods, bill payments, money transfer, or accessing digital goods and services persist to rule.
Some of the key players in global mobile payment transaction services market are Braintree, Clinkle, Google Wallet, MasterCard, MoneyBookers, Paypal, SinglePoint, Venmo, Visa, LevelUp and WorldPay.
Request for a sample at:
Purposes of mobile transactions Covered:
• Money Transfer
• Merchandise Purchase
• Bill Payment
• Other Purposes
• WAP/ WEB
• SMS Mobile Payment Transactions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twtter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States