Access the complete report at:
The maximization of the runway and runway safety programs underway are expected to drive the market demand. The need for enhanced runway operational efficiency, growing passenger traffic, airport development and expansion in emerging economies are key factors stimulating growth in the instrument landing systems market. The reason behind the expansion of ILS is its outstanding operational excellence, reliability and less demand on aircraft instrumentation, which can also be used by other navigation systems. ILS features with high durability which can withstand to atmospheric changes.
The Global Instrument landing system and visual landing aids market is segmented on the basis of ILS category, VLA type, VLA technology and by regions. The ILS is categorized into CAT I, CAT II, CAT III variants. As a part of airport modernizations project undertaken at majority airports, the CAT I are replaced by CAT II/CAT III approach for safe landing during poor weather conditions. The Visual Landing Aids (VLA) type is classified into approach lighting, runway lighting and taxiway lighting. On the basis of technology it is segregated into LED’s and Incandescent Lamps. Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
Key players in this market include Astronics Corporation (U.S.), ADB Airfield Solutions (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), ATG Airports (U.K.), and Multi Electric Manufacturing, Inc (U.S.), Esterline Technologies Corporation and Saab Sensis Corporation.
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twtter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States