Access the complete report at:
However, government regulations, high installation costs and rapid technological changes are restraining the market. Connectivity Wi-Fi technology and long-haul flights offer new growth opportunities for the market players.
North America is anticipated to command the largest share of the global in-flight entertainment & connectivity market. Its huge share is attributed to the exponential increase in the data usage on the ground and in the air. However, the Asia Pacific market is anticipated to record the maximum growth, primarily owing to the wireless and seat centric solutions being adopted by rising number of airlines.
Some of the key players in the market include Viasat, Inc., Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Thales Group, Lumexis, Honeywell International, Inc., Onair, IMS, DMD Phantom, Lufthansa Systems AG, Zodiac Aerospace S.A., Digecor, Inc., GOGO LLC., Interact and Rockwell Collins, Inc.
Request for a sample at:
Aircraft Type Covered:
• Very Large Aircraft
• Wide Body Aircraft
• Business Jets
• Narrow Body Aircraft
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twtter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States