Globally, 44% of HNW wealth is held via funds as opposed to directly. However, there are significant regional differences when it comes to investment preferences. For example, HNW investors in the US, and to a lesser extent in Western Europe, are significantly more likely to invest in funds than their peers in Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Furthermore, while equity funds prevail across the globe, they are particularly prominent in the West. There are also strong differences across asset classes when it comes to the drivers to invest in funds. While asset diversification benefits feature strongly across all asset classes, lack of time to research direct equity investments is a key driver for fund holdings in the equity space, while an expectation of better returns motivates HNW investors to opt for alternative investment funds as opposed to direct holdings.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/direct-vs-fund-investments-hnw-preferences
- Diversification benefits are the number one driver why HNW investors opt for funds as opposed to direct holdings, and in light of ongoing market turbulences, wealth managers would do well to provide a strong range of funds that offer not only exposure to different industries, but also geographies and asset classes.
- No longer the reserve of institutional or mass affluent investors, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) form an increasingly large part of HNW investors’ portfolios, and being able to offer a wide range of such funds next to more sophisticated products is becoming more and more important.
- A large chunk of HNW wealth is locked up in direct property; wealth managers would do well to convince their clients of the benefits of property funds so as to increase their fee income.
- While HNW investors tend to be well-diversified across asset classes and geographies, industry diversification is equally important – something wealth managers should discuss with their clients.
Request For Research Report Sample @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/direct-vs-fund-investments-hnw-preferences#tab4
This report draws on our 2015 Survey to analyze HNW investment preferences across the globe. It breaks down HNW investors’ fund portfolio by asset class and type of investment and contrasts fund holdings to direct holdings. It furthermore provides insight into why investors opt for funds as opposed to direct holdings.
Specifically the report:
- Examines what proportion of HNW wealth is kept in funds as opposed to direct holdings, and how preferences differ across the globe.
- Provides an understanding of when and why HNW investors prefer fund investments and when they prefer direct holdings.
- Identifies the different drivers that determine HNW investment preferences in the fund space.
- Analyzes how fund holding preferences differ across asset classes.
- Examines data in more detail through an online interactive dashboard that enables you to select and view the data of your choosing.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/wealth-management
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how to best promote funds to your HNW clients.
- Review your service offering, and adjust it based on a detailed understanding of HNW investors’ investment preferences.
- Give your marketing strategies an edge and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW drivers for investing in funds vs direct holdings.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- High Voltage DC Power Supply in China –
- Plastic Electroplating Industry in China –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States