3D scanning market size was valued at USD 2.43 billion in 2014 and is expected to exceed USD 6 billion, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2015 to 2022.
3D scanners are used for calculating the geometry of any object with the help of lasers. Its wide demand in industries like reverse engineering, quality archeology along with rapid prototyping is going to give it a significant boost in near future. This technology is also catering affordability with accuracy, thus adding few more reasons for its tremendous growth in next few years.
Request Sample Research Report@ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/103
- Market size of 3D laser scanning reached USD 1.5 billion in the year 2014 and is expected to contribute in majority of industry shares till 2022.
- Market size of optical scanners will continue to rise with a CAGR of 11% between years 2015 to 2022.
- Market of short range scanners is expected to touch USD 2.8 billion till 2022 and is likely to occupy 46% of overall market share.
- Exponential growth is expected to be seen in entertainment and media sector which is likely to touch USD 600 million till 2022 with a CAGR of 13% between the years 2015 to 2022.
- With the increase in importance of 3D scanning market size, architecture and engineering sector is likely to capture 12% share till 2022.
- Latin America is estimated to exceed USD 750 million till 2022 and is rising with a CAGR of 13% between the years 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific market of 3D scanning captured 23% of overall share in 2014 and is likely to go beyond USD 1.5 billion till 2022.
Aren’t these figures showing the shining future of 3D Scanning Market? Yes, they are. 3D scanners with structured light have an ability to scan entire view within fraction of second, thus maximizing precision and minimizing distortion issue. These scanners cater quality inspection for ensuring accurate specifications. Increase in production of these cost effective scanners will have a positive impact on this industry.
Reduction in hardware complexity of these scanners is because of technological advancements which has increased its demand in the market. It is extensively used in many existing and budding applications for high quality and best manufacturing throughput. It is likely that technology will become more accessible to customers which will enhance sales in future.
Prominent industries which are competing for market shares are Ametek, Maptek, 3D Digital Corp., FARO Technologies and Basic Software Inc.
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:8, The Green Suite #4594
Country: United States