Drug treatment center for teens in South Dakota programs incorporate proven methods and personalized treatment planning to help adolescents and teens acquire the coping mechanisms they need to live a life free of alcohol and drugs. Along with substance abuse counseling and therapy, most Gateway centers offer a wide array of indoor and outdoor physical activities.
Drug treatment center for teens in South Dakota offer specialized drug rehab programs for teens when they are struggling with substance abuse. We understand the stress of addiction or mental health problems can often be compounded by the pressures of school and peers. Our innovative approach to drug rehab focuses on the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of teens and their families.
Types of Treatment
Rehab programs at the Drug treatment center for teens in South Dakota are individualized, holistic, and comprehensive—providing care for the mind, body, and spirit. The Residential Treatment Program is a comprehensive high intensity and structured inpatient treatment program where clients meet multiple hours each day during week days/nights and have continuous structured yet less intensive programming on weekends. Programming explores the underlying issues of mind, body and spirit that are associated with chemical dependency, co-occurring mental illness and trauma.
Levels of care at Drug treatment center for teens in South Dakota include:
- Inpatient Treatment – campus-based intensive care with separate lodging and programming for males and females
- Outpatient Rehab – treatment that meets four evenings a week, so you can live at home, attend school, or go to work
- Sober living – a welcoming, safe peer community with built-in recovery support and resources; designed specifically for young adults ages 18-29
- Continuing Care – ongoing counseling to reinforce your healthy behaviors, relationships, and lifestyle
In response to the rising number of adolescents and young adults patients addicted to pain medications and heroin, we’ve introduced, a medication-assisted program designed to:
- ease the discomfort of withdrawal
- reduce cravings
- help patients engage more successfully in treatment
Integrated Mental Health Care
Adolescents and young adults with addiction commonly struggle with other issues, such as:
- family and interpersonal relationship problems
- compulsive behaviors
We address substance use issues and mental health concerns at the same time. Care plans are customized with whatever therapies, mental health services, and medications best meet individual needs.
Services and resources at Drug treatment center for teens in South Dakota include:
- individual psychotherapy
- psychiatric consultation
- specialized assessments (eating disorders, gambling, other compulsive behaviors)
- family and couples therapy
- stress management
- brief intervention
The treatment and the integrated mental health care is to bring these teens back on their feet and to live and normal life. With the right treatment, with famiily support, and dedicated of drug treatment centers for teens in South Dakota the ultimate goal is to be free and sober – to live freely.
Company Name: Elite Rehab Placement
Contact Person: Admissions
Address:903 Calle Amanecer, Suite 240
City: San Clemente
Country: United States