Access the complete report at:
The boost in the number of small and medium scale businesses in countries such as the China, South Korea, Japan, U.K., and India are other factors contributing to the growth of the cloud IAM market. Some of the major factors hampering the market are absence of trust and inefficiency in assurance of identity for cloud services and applications. Additionally, the growing adoption of solutions among enterprises and the budding IoT trends are poised to offer new opportunities to the market in the coming years.
Industries such as healthcare, BFSI, energy and oil & gas, telecom & IT are anticipated to witness a considerable growth for cloud IAM during the forecast period. North America is poised to hold the biggest market share, whereas Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global Cloud IAM market are Sailpoint Technologies Inc., Ping Identity Corporation, Onelogin Inc., Okta, Microsoft, Intel, IBM Corporation, EMC Corporation, Dell, CA Technologies, Centrify Corporation, HP and Oracle.
Request for a sample at:
End User’s covered:
• Public Sector and Utilities
• Telecom & IT
• Energy, Oil and Gas
• User provisioning
• Single Sign-On (SSO)
• Password Management
• Audit governance and Compliance Management
• Access Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twtter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States