Access the complete report at:
However, strict government & environmental policies, decreasing crude oil prices and high market rivalry are limiting the market growth. Huge exploration and production of shale gases and imminent developments in offshore drilling are the future opportunities involved.
In 2014, well intervention accounts for approximately 72% of the overall market followed by drilling services. North America dominated the global market for coiled tubing, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. In North America, the U.S has the largest market due to the increasing shale exploration and production activities. The scope for expansion of business has observed in areas such as Europe and Asia Pacific.
Some of the major players in the global market include Halliburton Co., Archer, Calfrac Well, Services Ltd, Schlumberger Ltd., Key Energy Services Inc., Superior Energy Services Inc, Baker Hughes Inc., Nabors Industries Ltd., Trican Well Services Ltd., C&J Energy Services, Inc., Weatherford International Ltd and Sanjel Corporation.
Request for a sample at:
• Well Intervention
o Well Cleaning
o Well Completion
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twtter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States