This live teleconference will be held on June 28, 2016 from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm ET.
Attendees will learn:
When an LLC veil can be pierced and how to minimize liability. Some of the top mistakes attorneys make concerning asset protection with LLCs. The various taxation strategies and traps in structuring LLCs.
To see the full agenda and register, Please Visit: www.nbi-sems.com
• LLC Veil Piercing and the Alter Ego Theory
• Structuring and Funding the LLC: Advanced Asset Protection Strategies
• Asset Protection with LLCs – Top Attorney Mistakes
• Forming an LLC to Purchase Real Estate
• Protection of Personal Assets in the LLC
• Using LLCs and Trusts Together: Attorney Strategies
• Using LLCs and IRA’s TogetherTransfer of Interest Do’s and Don’ts
• Taxation Strategies, Reporting Traps and Tips
• LLC Charging Order Provision Pitfalls and Pointers
• Properly Capitalizing Your LLC to Meet Third Party Obligations
• The use of Single-Member LLCs to Protect Assets
• Thoroughly Documenting the “Business Purpose” of the LLC
• Recent Case Law
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for attorneys. It may will also benefit CPA’s, financial planners and other professionals.
Eastern: 2:00 pm-3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm-2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm-1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am-12:30 pm
For Questions Please Contact:
Forster Boughman & Lefkowitz
2200 Lucien Way, Suite 405
Maitland, Florida 32751
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: FORSTER BOUGHMAN & LEFKOWITZ
Contact Person: EN BOE
Country: United States