The global cryogenic equipment market is expected to reach USD 25.05 billion by 2022; according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Stringent government initiatives and investments in emerging markets such as Brazil and India are expected to impel the product demand over the forecast period. Shale gas exploration has resulted in high natural gas production, thereby escalating demand in the oil & gas sector. Cryogenic equipment is widely used in LNG storage and transportation. LNG being an extremely low emission fuel is preferred by several regulatory bodies addressing environmental concerns, thereby driving the cryogenic equipment demand.
Browse the Full Cryogenic Equipment Market – Global Scenario, Industry Outlook, Share, and Industry analysis, Size, Trends and Forecast, 2014 To 2022 Report at – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cryogenic-equipment-market
Rapid industrialization has led to widespread adoption of this equipment in the metallurgy industry. Development in metal design has resulted in the development of enhanced techniques for handling liquids and is expected to fuel market demand over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Tanks accounted for over 55% of the overall revenue in 2014. The need to store gases for several critical industrial processes as against conventional cooling lubricants (CLFs) is anticipated to drive the product demand over forecast period.
• Storage segment contributed over 65% of the overall revenue and is projected to display substantial growth with a CAGR exceeding 8% from 2015 to 2022. It provides a consistent and accurate temperature for storage and is expected to play a vital role in driving demand.
• Growth in the power & energy segment can be primarily attributed to rapid industrialization and several government initiatives. The segment accounted for over 20% of the revenue in 2014.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
• Asia Pacific emerged as a dominant region with market size over USD 4.0 billion in 2014. The quest for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in Asia Pacific is expected to drive growth over the forecast period, making it the highest revenue generating region.
• North America cryogenic equipment market is anticipated to experience significant growth over the forecast period. The North American food & beverage industry has witnessed a substantial growth over the last few years; a trend anticipated to provide an impetus for future market growth.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cryogenic-equipment-market/request-sample
Key market participants include Cryo pure, Packo Industry, Cryofab, Shell-N-Tube, Cryodepot, and Taylor-Wharton International LLC. Industry participants strive to focus on innovation and technical knowledge while simultaneously trying to own several patents and trademarks along with R&D activities. Purveyors abide by regulations such as DOE 6430.1A, DOE 5481.1B, DOE 5700.6C, CGA Pamphlet P-1, CGA Pamphlet S-1.1, ASME, and ASME B31.3 to manufacture safe and functional equipment.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Automotive Lighting Market
The automotive lighting market is anticipated to reach USD 34.65 billion by 2022. Strict government policies and rising safety concerns are likely to propel growth over the forecast period. In addition, growing consumer awareness concerning the significance of adaptive lighting including dynamic bend light and a glare-free high beam is also expected to have a positive impact on the exterior lighting market.
• RFID in Healthcare Market
Global RFID in healthcare market is expected to reach USD 4,866 million by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Major factors facilitating its growth include increasing usage of RFID technologies pertaining to product & patient tracking and technological advancement such as the development of novel products which include Smart Face Technology & TexTrace RFID tag.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States