Biological drugs based on monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have emerged as a preferred option for treating various cancer types, especially for blood cancer (leukemia). Rising incidence of various cancer conditions, growing popularity of advance therapies (biological and targeted drug therapies), patents expiration of leading drugs along with commercialization of biosimilars are the few factors driving the growth of global oncology drugs market.
However, high cost involved in new drug development coupled with threat of failure and adverse effects associated with cancer drugs therapies would restrain the growth of the market. Commercialization of advanced therapeutics such as targeted and immunotherapies would reduce the negative influence of restraints and fuel the market growth.
Do Inquiry For Report Sample On Global Oncology/Cancer Drugs Market:
The global oncology drugs market is expected to reach at $111.9 billion by 2020. Patent expiration of key cancer drugs such as Herceptin, Erbitux, Rituxan and Avastin, is expected to boost the growth of cancer biosimilars market by 2020. Going further, the biological therapies are expected to dominate the market by 2020, due to their high efficacy, target specific action and less toxicity. Blood cancer drugs market was the largest revenue generating segment in 2013 owing to the high cost of drugs (immunotherapies) used for the treatment of blood cancer.
Geographically, North America, dominates the market followed by Europe. North America accounted for about ~38% share in the overall oncology drugs market in 2013 owing to the heavy investments by multinational companies in research and development of cancer drugs, particularly immune therapeutics, favorable reimbursement policies, and high adoption rate of immunotherapies. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market would grow at the promising CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Such high growth rate is majorly due to increasing awareness towards advanced therapies namely immunotherapies and increase in per capita healthcare spending.
Read Complete Table Of Content (Index) On Global Oncology/Cancer Drugs Market:
Key companies profiled in the Global Oncology/Cancer Drugs Market report
- Roche diagnostics,
- Novartis AG,
- Celgene Corporation,
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Merck & Co.,
- Eli Lilly & Co. and
Companies operating in the cancer drugs market focus on several strategies such as collaboration, approval and acquisition.
Key Benefits of the Global Oncology/Cancer Drugs Market Report:
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on drugs market
- The report helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various companies for gaining market share in the cancer drugs market
- The report provides comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the cancer drugs market
- Market conditions of cancer drugs market across all geographic regions are comprehensively analysed
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies
- SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the companies
Ask for Discount on “Global Oncology/Cancer Drugs Market Report” at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10176135
The cancer drugs market is segmented by the therapeutic modalities, cancer types and geography.
MARKET BY THERAPEUTIC MODALITIES
- Targeted Therapy
- Immunotherapy (Biologic Therapy)
- Hormonal Therapy & Others
MARKET BY CANCER TYPES
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Respiratory/Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Other Cancers
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- GCC (Gulf Corporation Council)
Browse Related Report on Cancer Drugs Market Forecast to 2016 at:
- Global Kidney Cancer Drugs Market Professional Survey Report 2016:
- Global Cervical Cancer Drugs Market Professional Survey Report 2016
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Company Name: Market Reports World
Contact Person: Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Phone: +1 408 520 9750