Introducing Appleways Simply Wholesome Soft Oatmeal Bars Through Mr. Checkout
Simply Wholesome means we don’t add preservatives and only use all natural flavors. All natural, no preservatives, simply wholesome nutrition. Does it get better than that? We don’t think so!
Our Appleways Simply Wholesome Soft Oatmeal Bars are the perfect addition to any snack lineup. Consumers are snacking more and more, and as they increase the number of snacks they consume daily, they also look for better-for-you options. Appleways Simply Wholesome Oatmeal Bars are the perfect snack for the whole family. Taste is still consumers’ number one attribute, so they aren’t looking for vitamins, minerals, and omega-3s in unnatural places. With 8 grams of whole grains and lower fat and sugar content, everyone feels good about enjoying them. The International Food Information Council Foundation conducted a health survey in 2015 and found that whole grains are the top nutritional item Americans want to consume. Appleways are packed with whole grains, and their soft baked texture and classic flavors appeal to people of all ages!
Appleways were introduced to comply with the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act. The more schools served them for breakfast and in vending, the more parents and guardians called us up wondering where they could buy them for home. More than 3 million students consume an Appleways bar every day! They’ve already begun to permeate the college, business and industry, and vending markets! Brand growth has been 35-45% annually, and Appleways’ packaging has won three awards. It’s clean and eye catching and getting noticed in vending machines, in schools, and in the design field!
• A 2013 Hartman study found 41% of Americans have two snacks each day, with an additional 41% having three or more per day. These snacks account for about 25% of total daily calorie consumption.
• Statista, Inc. projects that US snack sales will reach $47.5 billion in 2015.
• Good for you snacks are to grow 64% by 2019 according to a report from New Hope Natural Media and Sterling-Rice Group according to Food Business News.
• More than one in three Americans (34%) say they have purchased more snacks considered “healthy choices” over the past year, and they are increasingly turning to convenience stores for these healthy purchases, according to survey results released by the National Association for Convenience Stores.
• One American convenience store chain comprising 500 stores is moving Appleways Bars at 3 times the industry average within the first year of sales
• Appleways became the category leader of another convenience store chain comprising 70 store within the first 9 months of sales.
Appleways are the perfect option for anyone looking for a healthier snack … which happens to be almost everyone! Appleways: the brand helping grow the “good for you” category slated to increase 64% by 2019.
Noblesville, Indiana, United States
Distributed by Publicly Related
Company Name: Darlington
Contact Person: Megan Rector
Country: United States