However high water usage, environmental concerns, and concerns about seismic activities are seen as major restraints to the hydraulic fracturing market.
Access the complete report at:
Exploration & Production activities in unconventional resources segment such as shale gas and tight oil are expected to maintain the momentum over the next few years. North America has been driving the market since its inception as it is the epicentre of shale reserves exploration. However Asia Pacific is anticipated to have an exponential growth in the market for the forthcoming years.
Some of the major players in the global Hydraulic Fracturing & Services market include Baker Hughes Inc., Weatherford International Inc. , C&J Energy Services Inc., United Oilfield Services, RPC Inc., Superior Well Services Inc. , Cudd Energy Services, Schlumberger, Patterson-Uti Energy Inc., Halliburton, Calfrac Well Services Ltd. , Trican Well Technology Ltd. , FTS International, Tacrom Services S.R.L. and Keane Group.
Make an inquiry at:
o Frac Sand
o Resin Coated Sand
• Other Materials
Fluid Type covered:
• Gelled Oil-based.
• Water based
• Sliding sleeve
• Plug & Perf
• Conventional Reserves
• Unconventional Reserves
o Tight Oil
o Tight Gas
o Shale oil
o Shale gas
o Coalbed methane
Drilling types Covered:
• Vertical Drilling
• Horizantal Drilling
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States