A Practical Guide For Total Engineering of MW Capacity Solar PV Power Project written by A.S.Kapur, published by White Falcon Publishing.
Are you fed up with reading theories and theories on the most talked about subject of the day-SOLAR POWER? Lot of theories on this subject are available in the libraries and also on the net. But not much is available on the practical aspect of the solar power plants. So lot many questions remain un-answered on the total engineering of the solar power plant designing leading to construction and commissioning.
Some of the questions are noted here below-
- Do you want to know what size and type of land is required for MW capacity solar plant ?
- Do you want to know that what are all the ingredients of a PV solar power plant, i.e the Bill of Material ?
- Do you want to know the method of calculations for arriving at the quantity of the PV modules in a MW capacity grid connected PV solar plant ?
- Do you want to know how to calculate the capacity of the inverters and transformers in a PV solar power plant ?
- Do you want to know the significance and actual practical meaning of STC, NOCT, Solar Cable, MPPT, PID, Irradiance, Shadow Effect , Losses, Meteonom, PV Syst, PR, CUF and many more terms, being used in the solar power plant technology ?
- Do you want to know-what are the steps to be taken by the engineers for designing, constructing, commissioning, operating and maintaining a PV solar power plant ?
- Do want to know, how much time you will take to construct a MW capacity PV solar power plant ?
- Do you want to know what are the technical checks required during construction of the plant ?
- Do you want to know how much energy you will generate from a one MW power plant ?
For answers to all above questions (and many more) you need to read the book- A Practical Guide For Total Engineering of MW Capacity Solar PV Power Project written by A.S.Kapur, published by White Falcon Publishing.
This book is a practical guide for the complete engineering of the PV solar power plants-core theme is the designing and construction of these plants followed by commissioning and finally operation and maintenance. Actually this book is a “Made Easy of Total Engineering of PV Solar Power Plants in India”.
This is a must buy book for all budding field engineers, who want to opt for the solar energy field engineering as their job. A very good text book for all engineering college students who has the solar power and renewable energy in their curriculum.
The author of this book, A.S.Kapur is an electrical power generation professional, having more than 30 years experience in the electrical field. He has worked on the power generators of Hydroelectric, Thermal and finally Solar. Having retired as Dy.Chief Engineer from the Rajasthan State Electricity Board, he entered into the solar power generation fi eld. His field of work started with the designing of PV based solar power plants all over India. After designing, he was also involved in the procurement, planning, construction and O&M activities of the solar PV power plants. Presently, he is heading a team of young engineers, who have been trained in this field of solar power. He has to his credit, about 20 plants which are generating solar power at very high PR and CUF.
Company Name: White Falcon Publishing Solutions LLP
Contact Person: Navsangeet Kaur