Global Markets Directs, Head And Neck Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the Head And Neck Cancers therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/head-and-neck-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2015
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Head And Neck Cancer
– The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Head And Neck Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– A review of the Head And Neck Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
– Coverage of the Head And Neck Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
– Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
– Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Head And Neck Cancer
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Head And Neck Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
– Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
“Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare” Related Reports By Radiant Insights:
Global Breast Pump Market –
Global Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market –
Europe Semi-Permeable Film Industry 2016 Market –
Table of Contents
Head And Neck Cancer Overview 10
Therapeutics Development 11
Head And Neck Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 13
Head And Neck Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 26
Head And Neck Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 29
Head And Neck Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 33
Head And Neck Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 51
Head And Neck Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 53
Head And Neck Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 203
Drug Profiles 228
Head And Neck Cancer – Recent Pipeline Updates 711
Head And Neck Cancer – Dormant Projects 961
Head And Neck Cancer – Discontinued Products 972
Head And Neck Cancer – Product Development Milestones 975
Browse Upcoming Reports @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/upcoming-reports
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States