Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, June 28, 2016,Task Manager Apps have always been a popular productivity application. The problem has always been that they all have limited capabilities. All that is changed with the release of the acclaimed “My ToDo” App, which is viewed as a game changer in the Task Manager arena. Beta Testers were so delighted with “My ToDo” that they are clamoring for the release version. This new app is very user friendly with an attractive user interface.
Some of the “My ToDo” highlights include:
• Manage tasks from anywhere with offline support.
• Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from an iPhone, iPod and iPad, Android coming soon.
• Seamless follow-up on tasks making task management easy.
• Share tasks, add comments and media within the app.
• Gamified approach.
• Beautiful color graphs.
• Instant app notifications.
With this brilliant productivity app, it’s easy to plan ahead and never miss a deadline. Keep track of important deadlines with due dates. Quickly view and prioritize tasks for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling. “MyToDo” is flexible enough to handle any organizational style with any size to-do list or multiple to-do list according to different roles (e.g. office, project A, investments, family). Stay motivated and productive.
The personal plan includes these features:
• Any number of lists/projects to handle • Notepad included
• Password for account • Password for folders
• Reminder time setup • Easy 7 & 30 days status for activities due
• Task type selection for notifications • Email sharing and Facebook
• Media adding to your task definition • Traffic light to monitor % of task advance
• Task classification tools simple and direct • Task intuitive management
Studies have shown that successful people are well organized and know how to better manage their time. It’s all about being more productive with the time that is available. “My ToDo” helps people focus on the tasks that are most important first, and then all others. Everything is established by the user and displayed graphically. For a limited time, users can Download the app now to get 60 days of full access for free. Moreover, for early birds the price at the app store has a 50% discount, limited to ten thousand downloads.
For complete information, please visit: The My ToDo App
Distributed by PRD Press Release Distribution
Company Name: My ToDo
Contact Person: Media Relations
Phone: +357 995 93335
City: Monterrey, NL,