Let’s face it, the public notary industry can hardly be considered the breeding ground for even moderate change, let alone revolution. Yet one 11-year veteran of the trade has caused quite a stir with the recent release of her notary directory website.
According to Pugh, the old model, which every notary directory has subscribed to for years, has never worked. That’s because it turns a blind eye to the most important factor is business success: the customer. In this case, the customer is the person who needs a notary. The old model has always put the needs of the notary first.
So what makes NotarizeThis.info so different? Pugh sites seven reasons:
1) The site boasts the largest searchable database of notaries available to the public, exceeding 48,000 listings. Pugh says other sites claim to have as many as 25,000 listings, but if you count them all up there’s barely 6,000. Pugh adds, “We don’t hold anything back from searchers.”
2) Search results are literally one click away. Fast and easy – that’s what searchers want. You can filter for specific qualifications.
3) Notary listings are comprehensive. Notaries are able to display over 40 pieces of information so searchers have every detail, right at their fingertips. This is true even for the basic “Free” listing, where most other directories allow only a name and phone number.
4) The paid “Professional” listings are professional in more than name only. They offer real business benefits to notaries interested in marketing themselves to prospects. More geographic coverage, personalization of profile and in the top PRO section of the list
5) “Professional” listings are easily affordable at $10-$30 a year. Other sites charge as much as 10 times this rate while offering far fewer marketing benefits.
6) NotarizeThis.info was designed to be a searcher-friendly site. Naturally, it attracts more searchers. And the more searchers, the more potential each listing notary has to earn more business.
7) Pugh says there are features now in the development phase that will further revolutionize the industry and give notaries far greater control over how they market their businesses. Asked for details, Pugh was very tight lipped. We’ll just have to wait and see.
Recently, www.Notarizethis.info was selected by www.notary2pro.com as the directory their founder and owner, Carol Ray selected for all her graduates to sign up on. Notary2Pro.com is the premier training program for comprehensive training for loan signing agents. Ask Notary2Pro.com about their Father’s Day promotion.
NotarizeThis.info is a service of USA Pointer, a division of The SoNo Group, Inc., which specializes in marketing: Marketing revitalization, acquisition analysis, strategic planning & research for major CPG products. Specialist in data integration, sales automation, on-demand printing, spending analysis for strategic planning. Serving: global companies, advertising & promotion agencies, which serve global companies, entrepreneurial ventures and local politicians who want to win, with no negative campaigning.
Company Name: USA Pointer, division of The SoNo Group, Inc
Contact Person: Mary C. Pugh, Notary Public, CMO
Phone: 203-434 5038
Address:50 Toilsome Ave.
Country: United States