305 934 2671
Strategic, Swift tenacious Bilingual Corporate Professional , and honoree of prestigious national sales awards/ recognitions who is interested in available opportunities within previous worked industries and experience such as Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceuticals, Medical Device, Specialty Pharmacy Sales, District Sales Manager, Sales Training, and other Business To Business LONG TERM* career options. Corporate Professional who is seasoned with competencies at individual, managerial and organizational levels for territory management, analytics, professional sales training such as DISC ( Behavior Styles And Sales Performance) , Professional Selling Skills , High Performance Selling, Situational Leadership (Representative And Managerial level). Hungry to learn about opportunities that are available for a strategic partnership.
Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
Bachelor of Arts – Communication & Business Administration
- Completed Four Year Degree In Three Years- 3.3 GPA
- Earned Minor in Business Administration
James Hardie International Tampa, FL
Territory Manager- Interiors & Exteriors Divisions 01/2015-01/2016
- Promotion received from the Interiors Division to the Exteriors division within 8 months of working for James Hardie.
- Aligned all business, strategic, and professional development plans towards the organization’s strategic objectives of 35/90 exteriors and 75/50 interiors.
- Identified & quantified how to exceed volume goals with targeted customers to maximize efficiency with frequency and how those customers equate to market share.
- Surpassed and exceeded all quarterly goal plan expectations, initiatives, and assigned James Hardie training.
- Mastered Hardiebacker installation process via SMART goal creation within the organization’s personal and business development platform.
- Mastered objectives, needs, pain points, of targeted customers and tailored appropriate messaging according to their customer profile type.
- Successfully executed all of James Hardie’s organizational strategies for both the interiors and exteriors divisions.
- Measured and confirmed monthly, quarterly, mid- year, & year -end performance against defined performance goals and expectations for development.
- Created & executed targeted campaigns directed towards defined customer profile and returns.
- Only representative within the company to introduce third party data to the organization, Dodge Data & Analytics and facilitated a national agreement between James Hardie & Dodge through feedback regarding applicability and utility within assigned geographic area.
- Responsibilities & accountability stretched half the state of Florida equating to approximately 65-70% travel and overnights. Still maintained a high reach and frequency routing of every 2 week targets.
- Learned how to identify Multi Family opportunities within assigned territory and took the initiative to begin learning property profiles, barriers, and compelling reasons to meet, buy, and why James Hardie.
- Always maintained a territory SWOT analysis to maintain coverage and guidance over routing and metrics.
- Quantified percentage of new home construction opportunity VS repair and rehab within assigned geography.
- Developed product advocates through high frequency ( every 2 week visits) within assigned and high opportunity retail stores.
- Configured successful strategies to eliminate all logistic barriers within both interior & exterior channels.
- Aligned & educated Outside Sales Representatives for retail stores with their professional and performance needs & where Hardiebacker fits among those needs.
- Delivered POS text to confirm strategy to win early and late stage customer acquisition
Romark Laboratories, L.C. South Florida ( Jupiter- Key West)
Specialty Sales Representative 11/2013- 07/2014
Territory: South Florida
- Adult & Pediatric Gastroenterologist and rare disease specialty focus.
- Changed, grew, converted, maintained over 200 accounts with antibiotic and biological portfolio.
- Facilitated new hire onboarding process with training & territory analytics
- Consistently demonstrated and reinforced Alinia mechanism of action with visual impact tools
- Efficiently utilized company’s assets and resources to leverage call capacity and targeting.
- Averaged 20 calls per day by routing consolidation*
- Averaged 5 pharmacy calls per day to ensure pull through
- Active POA participant and leader
- Developed 30, 60, 90 day Plan of Action for Territory
Meda Pharmaceuticals Miami- Dade, Collier, & Broward County, FL
Specialty Sales Representative 07/2008 – 05/2012
Territory Manager: Miami -Dade County
- Allergists, ENT, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Management, Pediatric focus
- 2010 President’s Club Winner
- Served as primary point of contact for physicians and responsible for identifying & understanding practice structure, business model, key influencers, network structure, customer needs
- Proactively recorded market events and initiated ‘information cycle’ to teammates within the district (e.g. managed care, generic & brand launches, pharmacy interference, new or discontinued co-pay reductions)
- Administered Meda Pharmaceuticals sales program in a fast-moving, rapidly changing sales territory
- Established & maintained professional relationships with med centers, pharmacies, physicians, and staff
- Organized sales territory for most effective use of time to maximize sales impact and results
- Maintained and provided periodic written and/or verbal communication as required by HQ
- Coordinated activities with other team members to collectively leverage selling efforts across segments
- Reviewed, analyzed, and collected market data for developing and implementing Miami business plan
- Utilize sales force automation system to maximize sales effectiveness and persuasiveness.
- Operated and grew assigned sales territory within Meda Pharmaceuticals’ established corporate standards
- One of three district leaders for Astepro 0.15% launch
- Maintained and achieved product specific quota attainment
Managed Healthcare Champion:
- Primary POC regarding transitions, changes, & alerts in the managed health care arena for So FL
- Negotiated price reimbursement and formulary status for ALL Leon Medical Center facilities***
- Managed financial program overseeing physician compensation & reimbursement as Brand Ambassadors
- Consulted with over 120 accounts in 3 different territories on insurance & pharmacy barriers such as: step edits, authorizations, mail orders, non- formularies, adjudication failures, and wholesaler stocking
- Facilitated communication between reps and Meda Pharmaceutical’s managed health care department
- Developed & allocated monthly MHC grids for portfolio products to So FL District colleagues
- Communicated effectively and documented SWOT analysis & recommendations to MHC department
- Successfully launched, documented, & delivered 4 new products to the So FL market
- Selected to coached/mentor multiple new or acquired representatives from acquisitions or new hire
Territory Manager: Collier County:
- Winner2009 President’s Club
- 2009 Southeast Region Impact Player
- 2009 National Ranking # 1
- Exceeded all established territory sales plan, objectives, and national sales goals
- Consistently exceeded all key analytical metrics.
- Developed & executed 6-month plan of action for territory to increase market volume by outlining strategic tactics, activities, and resources.
- Forecasted business trends and analysis to aid in proper allocation of local and national resources
- Effectively documented complex issues and proposals in succinct & persuasive manner for management
- Assisted in developing new analytical tools and processes to help identify sales opportunities and establish effective customer action plans
Territory Manager: Broward County:
- Effectively planned specific routing for workdays and sales calls to accomplish goals and objectives
- Developed, maintained, and collected permanent customer records
- Completed all assigned administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicated a current, effective, and accurate sales presentation to customers
- Presented a professional sales image in all business matters
- Developed and executed 2009 business plan for Fort Lauderdale (priorities, activities, and action steps).
- District leader for Astepro 0.10% launch.
Honors, Awards, Notable
President’s Club Honoree 2009 Ranked # 1 In The United States
Southeast Regional Impact Player
President’s Club Honoree 2010 Ranked # 15
Managed Health Care Champion
Spotlight Award Winner
Spanish Meetup Facilitator (Volunteer)
Fluent In Spanish ( Read, Write, And Speak)
Experience In All Geographic Areas South Of Orlando
Work Products Available (Business, & Development Plans)
Metrics & Performance Reviews Available
Company Name: South Florida Horizons LLC
Contact Person: Luis Valdes
Address:5004 E Fowler Ave C 148
Country: United States