MONROE, CT – 14 July, 2016 – Tiny bathroom space with big dreams? Homeowners struggling to make affordable fixes to a small bathroom setting can gain insights and inspiration from tips offered by design expert Tammy Crosby with The House Designers.
“Transforming a small bathroom into a luxurious one can happen when you know the right products and tricks to use,” says Crosby, whose company provides thousands of house plans to consumers and builders each year. “Small bathroom renovation ideas can help make any bathroom into a big deal!”
Crosby offers these tips for a small bathroom renovation:
• Tip #1 – Maximize storage space with floating shelves, container storage, wall-mounted storage or even a floor to ceiling cabinet.
• Tip #2 – Add mirrors to enhance the visual feeling of the space.
• Tip #3 – Swap out an old window for a decorative glass window that becomes a focal point of the room. Styles from Hy-Lite include operable versions to allow air flow into a small bathroom.
• Tip #4 – Create a fuller space feeling with well-placed decorative lighting.
• Tip #5 – Add a stylish toilet that makes a design statement in the bathroom and ties in with 2016 bathroom trends. Consider one of the toilets from the Affordable Style suite collections from Mansfield Plumbing.
• Tip #6 – Create privacy areas by using obscure acrylic block walls to separate the toilet area from the sink in a small bathroom.
• Tip #7 – Keep it light. Use bright colors, like tones of whites, grays and beiges to create an open feeling.
• Tip #8 – Add texture with glass tiles, mosaics or grained wallpaper.
• Tip #9 – Stagger towel racks on the walls and add a Clutterbuster Family Towel Bar from Hinge-It. The rack stores behind the door and has four parallel bars for drying and storing towels.
• Tip #10 – Forget shower curtains and frosted glass showers. Use a glass door on the shower to help make the room look bigger.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Hy-Lite
Contact Person: Kathleen Ziprik
Country: United States