On the other hand high initial investment required for initial setup is hampering the market. Growth in energy sector is generating opportunities in the market. But shipment of rotor blades poses a major challenge for the market.
The Carbon Fiber market is expected to grow faster among the materials segment driven by its reduced weight and increase stiffness to the blades generating more amount of power. Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market. As developing countries such as India and china have the highest installations of wind turbines for power generation, it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include Suzlon Energy Limited, General Electric Company, Powerblades GMBH, Molded Fiber Glass Companies, Zhong Hang (Baoding) Huiteng Windpower Equipment Co. Ltd, LM Wind Power, Gamesa S.A., Aeris Energy, Siemens AG, SGL Rotec GMBH & Co. KG, China National Materials Company Limited (Sinoma), TPI Composites, Inc., Sinomatech Wind Power Blade Co. Ltd, Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Nordex S.E., Goldwind Acciona, S.A, MFG, Sinoi GMBH and Enercon GMBH.
Request for a sample at
Material Types Covered:
• Glass Fiber
• Carbon Fiber
Blade lengths Covered:
• • 27-37 meter
• 37-60 meter
• 61-75 meter
• 76-90 meter
• 90+ meter
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States