However, high cost and unavailability of cord blood units & storage requests are the factors limiting the market growth. Moreover, growing public awareness toward stem cell therapies, and deal-making within the industry (which includes mergers & acquisitions) are some of the opportunities during the forecast period.
Private cord blood bank segment accounted for the largest share due to increasing cost of storage and collection for CB unit which are charged to parents. However, public cord blood banking segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. North America accounted for the largest market, due to its favourable government policies and the large number of consumers opting for stem cell therapy. Disposable incomes and government support to cord blood banking are favouring the Asia pacific region to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global cord blood banking market include Cord Blood Registry Systems, Inc., NeoStem, Inc., Banco de Cordon Umbilical (BCU), Virgin Health Bank, America Cell Biobank, Inc., Cryo-Save Group AV, Lifeforce Cryobanks, National Cord Blood Program, China Cord Blood Corporation, Cordlife Group Ltd., Cord Blood America, Inc., Cryo-Cell International, Inc., and ViaCord, Inc.
Request for a sample at
• Cord Blood 2.0
• Sepax Systems
• Autoxpress Platform (“Axp”)
• Bioarchive System
• Other Technologies
• Public Cord Blood Bank Service
• Private Cord Blood Bank Service
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States