The factors such as increasing improvements in loT transformation, huge growth in building automation centric wireless protocols, growing number of emerging countries which are developing infrastructure technologies and rising adoption of building automation are some of the factors favoring the market growth. Moreover, developments in communication technologies will further help the market growth over the forecast period. However, lofty initial investments and lack of experienced personnel are the major restraints for building automation & control systems market. Requirement of open communication protocols will be a major challenge for this market.
Commercial buildings application is anticipated to lead the growth of the market over the forecast period owing to declining overall operating cost of investments and rising demand for energy conservation. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a highest rate over the forecast period owing to rapid growth of the construction industries and increasing government initiatives are the factors helping the APAC market growth.
Some of the key players in this market include Ingersoll-Rand PLC, Hubbell Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, ABB, Legrand SA, United Technologies Corp., Johnson Controls Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Cisco systems, Inc., Tyco International Limited, KNX Association CVBA, Ingersoll-Rand Plc and Zigbee Alliance.
Request for a sample at
• HVAC Control
• Security & Access Control Systems
• Bacs Services
• Building Energy Management Software
• Facility Management Systems
• Fire Protection Systems
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States