Order a copy at
However, high cost of mechanical and optical parts with MEMS micro mirror is the major factor hampering the market growth. In Automotive Radar technology, Millimeter-wave radar segment is expected to witness high growth rate due to its developing features. Asia Pacific automotive radar market share is estimated to witness substantial gains, due to its strong outlook in the application industries. Increasing requirements can be accredited to low manufacturing costs which are accompanied by surging automotive sales across the region.
Some of the key players in this market include are OmniVision Technologies Inc., Shenzhen Viracle Electronics Co. Ltd, Analog Devices Inc., TRW (ZF), Hella Kgaa Hueck & Co., Fujitsu Ten, Continental Automotive, Bosch, Texas Instruments Inc., Freescale Semiconductor Inc., OmniVision Technologies Inc., Delphi Inc., Autoliv, Valeo and Denso Corp.
Request for a sample at
• Parking assistance
• Forward collision warning system
• Adaptive cruise control
• Lane departure warning system
• Blind spot detection
• 24GHz chips
• NarrowBand (NB)
• Ultra-WideBand (UWB)
• 77GHz chips
• Millimeter-wave Radar
• Ultrasonic Radar
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States