Increase in purchasing power of customers in Asia Pacific and Middle East regions due to economic development possessing the growth opportunity for the functional non-meat ingredients market.
Salts & preservatives held the major share of the ingredients segment and accounted for more than 30% share in global markets. However, Extenders & Fillers are likely to show fastest growth due to its high usage. Mutton segment is likely to witness highest growth during the forecast period. North America held the major revenue share of overall market followed by Europe. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness profitable growth due to rising demands for functional non-meat ingredients in emerging countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in the global market include E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Ohly GmbH, Wenda Ingredients, Advanced Food Systems, Inc., Redbrook Ingredient Services Limited, Associated British Foods PLC, Campus SRL, Wiberg GmbH, Kerry Group PLC, Aliseia SRL and Proliant Meat Ingredients.
Request for a sample at
• Cured & Dried
• Floral preservation
• Fresh Processed
• Raw-Fermented Sausages
• Other Products
Meat Types Covered:
• Other Meat
• Coloring Agents
• Extenders & Fillers
• Flavoring Agents
• Salts & Preservatives
• Other Ingredients
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States