Air Humidifier Market size is expected to reach USD 1.31 billion by 2023; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Air humidifiers help in reducing static electricity effectively which represents the foremost issue for computer storage devices, compact discs and other electronic devices. For instance, a computer microchip requires 10 volts of static discharge to be damaged. However, compact discs can be destroyed if a static discharge is passed through the disc resulting in irreplaceable loss. Other minor complication related to static discharge includes paper jam in copiers as well as printers, unmanageable hair and dust attraction to TV and computer screens.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/620
These devices are mostly deployed in the industrial sector in order to ensure efficient and effective humidity, along with high compliance with the standards in force. Optimized energy consumption accompanied by low operational cost is also likely to drive demand in process data centers, hospitals and operation theatres. Furthermore, ease of usability and simplified installation is projected to drive air humidifier market size over the next seven years. Superior air quality and substantial sanitization offered by these systems will favorably impact consumption.
These devices also help in prevention of biological contaminants as they maintain humidity levels between 40% R.H. and 60% R.H. This in turn is likely to make hospitals a safer place for staff & visitors while protecting patient health at the same time. High maintenance & health concerns are expected to hamper demand over the forecast period. These systems may cause health problems if not cleaned persistently or left unattended.
Key insights from the report include:
- Warm-mist air humidifier market share accounted for over 45% of the revenue in 2015. Features offered such as low maintenance and quiet operation are expected to drive ultrasonic segment growth through 2023.
- Portable air humidifier market share was over 85% in 2015, and is forecast to continue its dominance over the forecast period. High mobility and convenience offered by these devices is anticipated to fuel demand over the next seven years. Reduced maintenance expenditure and power consumption will drive growth across the whole-house systems segment.
- Industrial sector is estimated to exceed USD 500 million by 2023, growing at 5.5% CAGR from 2016 to 2023. Swift adoption of these devices in numerous sectors such as manufacturing, hospitals, operation theaters and process data centers is anticipated to justify growth prospects through 2023. Residential sector accounted for over 45% of the overall industry share in 2015, and is forecast to continue its dominance from 2016 to 2023.
- Europe air humidifier market size is projected to grow at 5.0% CAGR from 2016 to 2023. Presence of colder climatic conditions are likely to drive regional growth in the coming years.
- Key participants in the air humidifier market include Carrier, Boneco, Armstrong International, Carel Industries and DriSteem. Other industry players are Winix, Neptronic, Honeywell, Nortec Humidity, Stadler Form, Vornado Air, Procter & Gamble, and Philips.
Browse key industry insights spread across 136 pages with 96 market data tables & 69 figures & charts from the report, “Air Humidifier Market Size By Product (Warm-Mist, Ultrasonic, Cool-Mist), By Technology (Portable, Whole-House), By Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Russia, Japan, China, South Korea, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents:
Global Market Insights has segmented the air humidifier industry on the basis of product, application, technology and region:
- Air Humidifier Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Air Humidifier Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Air Humidifier Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Air Humidifier Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Read our insightful industry blogs
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States