July 20, 2016 – Budapest, Hungary, European Union – With an innovative, ground up approach, a team of developers from Budapest have just released two new apps as part of the Guidative Commentary System. The commentary system works on all kinds of moving touristic vehicles where GPS location data is available. Packed with unique features, the apps deliver video and audio commentary that creates an immersive and unique guided tour experience.
“The Guidative Commentary System will revolutionize the travel industry, bringing us more comprehensive tours at low cost. Visitors will now be immersed into lively storytelling and historical reenactments of important events. City discovery from now on can be more like jumping into the exciting history of a city told through Hollywood quality video narration displayed on full HD screens.” says Gergely Szilagyi, Head of Application Development, Guidative.
Although, the tourism industry is on boom, most of the travel operators, including the major players from the industry are still using obsolete audio guide systems that fail to deliver a clear message, leaving tourists confused and dissatisfied. However, the good news is that with the launch of the Guidative Commentary System, tour operators can now convey their message precisely through a state of the art audio and video guide system. Apart from this, what makes this app quite unique is that it allows the operators to custom-fit the commentary as well as the itinerary of the tour as per the requirements of the tourists and the situation. With the Wireless Tour Guide, operators can easily learn how to set up the devices.
More specifically, some of the key features of the Guidative System are:
• Can be easily installed on any moving vehicle, such as hop-on hop-off buses, sightseeing buses, river cruises, rickshaws, side-car motorcycles, tuk-tuks, etc.
• Can be set up like a single-language or a multi-language GPS Tour Commentary System.
• Works as an Audio Commentary System as well as a Video Guide System.
• The system can either run automatically or the driver can change the itinerary and control the commentary.
• The driver of the vehicle has full access of the control device (Guidative Server) and can pace the commentaries as traffic dictates.
• FullHD tablets (Guidative Client) are placed on the back of the seats facing each passenger.
• With just a touch of the screen visitors can control the program.
• The program launches explicative videos of the attractions along the way, and displays the picture of each attraction with a description on the right sidebar, making it easier for the visitors to identify the monuments.
• The program comes with an interactive city map too.
The Guidative Commentary System is the next generation in travel guide apps, and nothing like it currently exists on the market.
For more information, simply visit the Tour Guide Equipment Page.
Based in Budapest, Guidative is a forward thinking startup that focuses on creating top of the line travel apps. Its goal is to deliver easy to understand and beautiful video guided tours to travelers, and to simplify the life of service providers working in the travel and tourism industry.
Company Name: Guidative
Contact Person: Gergely Szilagyi
Phone: +36 70 293 0022