Service providers continue to face increasing CapEx and OpEx burdens, amid growing requirements for high-speed mobile broadband services. By eliminating reliance on expensive proprietary hardware platforms, NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) and SDN (Software Defined Networking) promise to reduce service provider CapEx. In addition, both technologies can significantly slash OpEx due to a reduction in physical space, labor and power consumption.
Driven by the promise of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) reduction, mobile operators are aggressively jumping on the NFV and SDN bandwagon, targeting deployments across a multitude of areas. By the end of 2020, SNS Research estimates that NFV and SDN investments on service provider networks will account for over $18 Billion. These investments will initially focus on EPC/mobile core, IMS, policy control, CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), CDN (Content Delivery Network) and transport networks.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-nfv-sdn-and-wireless-network-infrastructure-market-2016-2030/details
Spanning over 1,600 pages, the “”NFV, SDN & Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts” report package encompasses three comprehensive reports covering covering NFV, SDN, conventional 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure and HetNet (Heterogeneous Network) infrastructure:
– The SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
– The Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul
– The HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS): 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
This report package provides an in-depth assessment of NFV, SDN, network virtualization, 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure and HetNet gear. Besides analyzing enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, use cases, mobile operator case studies, regional CapEx commitments, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies, the report package also presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for multiple submarkets including:
Browse related category market reports @
Conventional 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Wireless Network Infrastructure
– Macrocell RAN Base Stations
– Macrocell Backhaul
– Mobile Core
– Small Cells
– Small Cell Backhaul
– Carrier Wi-Fi
– C-RAN (Centralized RAN)
– C-RAN Fronthaul
– DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems)
– Hardware Appliances
– Orchestration & Management Software
– VNF (Virtualized Network Function) Software
NFV & SDN Topics
– SDN, NFV and network virtualization technology
– Enabling technologies, protocols, architecture and key trends
– Use cases, applications, PoC (Proof of Concept) and commercial deployment case studies
– CapEx saving potential of SDN and NFV
– Orchestration and management platforms
– Regulatory landscape and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Market drivers for SDN/NFV investments
– Challenges and barriers to the ecosystem
– Profiles and strategies of over 240 SDN/NFV ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
– Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
Request a Sample copy of This Report @ http:/www.hexareports.com/sample/116763
Key Questions Answered:
The report package provides answers to the following key questions:
– How is the 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market evolving by segment and region?
– Which 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G technology constitutes the highest amount of spending and how will this evolve overtime?
– What is the global and regional outlook for RAN and mobile core submarkets?
– How will the market shape for HetNet infrastructure such as small cells, C-RAN and DAS?
– How will Wi-Fi fit into future network architectures for access and offload?
– What is the opportunity for mobile transport networking gear, and what new backhaul/fronthaul solutions are evolving?
– How big is the SDN, NFV and network virtualization opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which regions, submarkets and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
– How are service provider led initiatives driving SDN and NFV investments?
– How does regulation impact the adoption of SDN and NFV centric networks?
– How can NFV make the VoLTE (Voice over LTE) business case work?
– How can software defined DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) complement SDN functionality?
– What level of CapEx savings can SDN and NFV facilitate for service providers?
– Do SDN and NFV pose a threat to traditional network infrastructure vendors?
– Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
– Is there a ring leader in the SDN and NFV ecosystem?
– What strategies should enabling technology providers, network infrastructure vendors, mobile operators and other ecosystem players adopt to remain competitive?
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States