PITTSBURGH – The shooting team representing Cabot Guns, America’s premiere maker of high-quality handguns, earned numerous honors at this year’s NRA National Pistol Championship. The National Pistol Matches, held last week at historic Camp Perry in Port Clinton, Ohio, is known as the “World Series of Shooting” with 680 top Bullseye shooters. The Cabot Shooters team, consisting of William Bethards, Jonathan Shue, Grayson Palmer and Shane Clevenger, won the Bronze Medal at the National Pistol Matches, placing third among of a field of 76 teams, just behind the U.S. Army Marksmanship unit.
“I am just floored by this amazing performance,” said Rob Bianchin, CEO of Cabot Guns. “Clevenger, Shue, Palmer and Bethards collectively crushed it. I am so proud of them!”
Cabot Shooters also had a number of dominant performances as individuals in the High Master Civilians classification at the NRA National Pistol Championship:
- Grayson Palmer: 1st Place in the Center Fire National Match Course.
- Grayson Palmer: 1st Place award in the Center Fire Championship with a score of 861 including 33 x’s.
- Jon Shue: 2nd Place in the .45 Caliber Championship with a score of 864 including 27 x’s.
- Grayson Palmer: 3rd Place with a score of 861 and 28 x’s.
- Shane Clevenger: First Place in the .45 Caliber National Match Course.
- Grayson Palmer: 2nd Place in the .45 Caliber National Match Course.
- Grayson Palmers: 2nd Place in the .45 Caliber Timed Fire Match with a score of 199 out of a possible 200.
- Jon Shue: 2nd Place in the .45 Caliber Slow Fire Match.
- Jon Shue: 3rd Place in the 45 Caliber Slow Fire Match.
- Jon Shue: 1st Place in the .45 Caliber Rapid Fire Match.
- Jon Shue: 1st Place in the 22 Caliber Championship.
- Grayson Palmer: 3rd Place in the 22 Caliber Championship.
- Jone Shue: 1st Place, NRA Preliminary Pistol Championship.
According to Bianchin, these outstanding performances represent that quality and discipline ethos of Cabot Gun. “You don’t just get out of bed one day and decide to take first place in a national shooting competition,” Bianchin said. “It takes years of hard work to get that point. We approach building a gun much the same way. The process of developing precision pistols is comparable to cultivating accuracy in the shooting arts. This team achievement is a great honor for our company. It represents everything we stand for.”
Cabot is renowned for its 1911 guns, a popular .45 caliber handgun that is similar to ones used by the US Army from 1911 to 1986. The company offers the world’s first aerospace quality 1911. The Cabot 1911 is widely respected in the gun industry for setting a new standard in precision tolerances and quality.
For more information, visit www. http://cabotgun.com.
Company Name: Cabot Guns
Contact Person: Robert Bianchin
Phone: (724) 602-4431
Address:300 N. Pike Road
Country: United States