The City of Lafayette, California has a population estimated around 25,000, and it is teeming with business and tourism activities. It has several tourist attractions that pay homage to the rich cultural heritage of the region. As such, businesses, restaurants, and other commercial establishments require a more efficient way of cleaning their linens and other fabric items. It is, therefore, imperative for these local businesses to know about Country Club Cleaners.
Here are some tips that can help companies find the best dry cleaner in Lafayette, Ca.
• The dry cleaner’s reputation – Businesses require a partner whom they can entrust the dry cleaning of their fabric items such as linens, covers, curtains, and others. This is critical since there is a reputation to uphold. Country Club Cleaners has been in the business for more than three decades and have already built a solid reputation in the community. County Club Cleaners is a 2015 award-winning Diablo Magazine’s “Best of the East Bay” and highly rated in Bay Area Consumers’ Area Consumers’ Checkbook.
• Providing daily dry cleaning services – Commercial businesses operate on a regular basis, reasons why they must also seek a dry cleaner that is open seven days a week. This is important so that customers will still be able to enjoy clean and fresh sheets.
• Provides fast, efficient, and high-quality dry cleaning – Business operators require a more rapid turnaround of their resources. This is particularly the case in the hotel and restaurant industry. These businesses need to make sure that the linens that are sent out for cleaning will get processed and returned at the earliest scheduled delivery. Country Club Cleaners provide fast and efficient dry cleaning services, and they do pickups and delivery free of charge. They also employ only the most advanced in dry cleaning technologies to help ensure complete cleaning of materials.
• Commitment to the Environment – Not all dry cleaners are concerned about the environment. Country Club Cleaners are the only dry cleaners that use two toxin-free cleaning methods. Committed to finding ways to reduced hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Striving to become a model for all dry cleaners throughout the state for recycling and pollution prevention.
• Always check to see their prices – Dry cleaners are still businesses that need to generate income. However, this should not be at the expense of clients. It is, therefore, crucial to look for a dry cleaner that can provide the best quality service at the most affordable price.
These are just some of the tips that businesses can consider when choosing the best dry cleaners. Keep in mind that these can also be considered if you are a residential owner and would want dry cleaning services available in your area.
Distributed by The Digital Ranch
Company Name: Country Club Cleaners
Contact Person: Robert Strong
Phone: (925) 964-9965
Address:3412 Camino Tassajara
Country: United States