for a stronger future.”
The global flavor and fragrance market was estimated to be USD 21.55 billion in 2011. The market exceeded $23.25 billion in 2012, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2012 and 2019.
The global market for fragrances was estimated to be USD 11.15 billion in 2011. The market exceeded USD 11.75 billion in 2012, growing at a CAGR of 5.9%. The global flavor industry was worth USD 10.56 billion in 2011. This market reached $11.25 billion in 2012 at, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2013 to 2019. The flavor and fragrance market demand for ingredients was estimated at USD 7.65 billion in 2011 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%.
Browse related category market reports @
This report provides an all-inclusive market analysis of the competitive structure and end-use markets of the flavor and fragrance industry, based on recent available data. Future trends, technological developments and opportunities within the industry are thoroughly observed. This report will be of great value for strategic planning, technological development, marketing and sales.
Read Press Release on “Flavors and Fragrances Market” @
This research report provides comprehensive market statistics and forecast for key segments, and provides complete industry landscape including drivers, restraints, regulatory scenario, technology trends and future opportunities. The report also provides detailed competitive landscape with company market share analysis and in-depth profiles of key market participants. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include:
Critical elements of the report include:
1. Industry dynamics
2. Market challenges and opportunities
3. Technology & regulatory trends
4. Market estimate and forecast
5. Regional trends
6. Competitive trends
Enquire before purchasing the “Flavors and Fragrance Market” Report @
Why should you buy this report?
1. This report provides comprehensive analysis of the market including Porter’s and SWOT analysis
2. Complete identification and analysis of key industry dynamics including drivers, restraints, raw material trends and buyer behavior
3. The study provides technology landscape and regulatory trends for building strategy
4. Global and regional market estimates and forecast on volume and revenue basis for multiple market segments
5. Detailed competitive landscape of the market, with profiles of key companies
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Research
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States