Latest cutting-edge report Global Medical Aesthetics Industry: Injectables, Energy-Based Devices, Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetics, Implants, Cosmetic Tourism. Market Analysis & Forecast to 2021 (Published August 2016) is a most comprehensive analysis on this vertically growing market. This detailed report provides strategic business development information and is supported by 180 tables & figures over 335 pages.
Currently, invasive aesthetic procedures generated revenues of $27,843.5 million in 2015. New Report indicate that by 2021, invasive aesthetic procedures will grow at a CAGR of 4.3%, to reach $27,843.5 million. Non-invasive procedures generated approximately $16,738 million in 2015 and will grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the coming five years. They are expected to generate revenues of $16,738.0 million in 2021. Cosmetic surgery products generated $7,824.0 million in 2015 and have the potential to reach $13,934.0 million in 2021.
You can download the sample pages at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/349398
The global market for the medical aesthetics industry is presented by the following categories:
• By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America)
• By Segment (Facial injectables, Cosmetic implants, Home-use devices, Physician-dispensed cosmeceuticals, Energy-based skin tightening devices, Skin rejuvenation devices, Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants, Breast Lift, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Male Aesthetics)
• By Sub-Market (Injectable procedures, Facelift, Laser resurfacing/Photorejuvenation, Eyelid lift, Dermabrasion, chemical peel, Rhinoplasty, Forehead lift, Lip augmentation, Breast implants, Facial implants, Buttock, calf, pectoral implants, Skincare cosmeceuticals, Skin lightening cosmeceuticals, Eyelash cosmeceuticals, Scar removal products
• By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen)
• By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
• By Market Leaders and Market Share in Cosmetic Neurotoxins, Derma Fillers, Home Use Devices, Body Shaping and Skin Tightening Devices
Check for Discount at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/349398
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high impact analyses:
• Geographic Share of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures (Top Eight Countries Globally)
• Popular Cosmetic Surgeries in the USA, Brazil, Japan, South Korea & Mexico
• Top Ten Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in the World, USA, UK, Germany, France, Ireland, Singapore Top Ten Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures in the World, USA, the UK, France, Ireland
• Top Five Cosmetic Surgery Procedures in the U.S.
• Top Five Countries for Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures
• Top Five Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S.
• Price & Number of Botulinum Toxin, Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite & Poly-L-Lactic Acid Injections, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Laser Hair Removal Procedures Worldwide & in the US, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Germany, France & Colombia
• Surgeon’s Fee for Various Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S
• Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Americas (USA, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica)
• Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Europe (UK Vs Poland & Hungary)
• Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia)
• Detailed review of Cosmeceuticals used to date
• Increase in Sensitive Body Issue Procedures (Labiaplasty, Stretch mark removal, Wart removal, Gynecomastia)
• Increase in the number of Men undergoing surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures
• How medical tourism in Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India, China, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica is strengthening the market
• Demand for Kybella and Fat Dissolving Technologies
• Demand for Female Genital Rejuvenation Technology
• Leading Brands of Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Eyelash Products, Scar Care,
• Disruptive Tech Driving the Market – Nanocosmeceuticals, Liposomes, Nanocapsules, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles (SLN), Dendrimers, Cubisomes
• Current Nanocosmeceutical Patents
• Current Clinical Trials for Aging Skin
• DNA Tests for Skincare – Personalized Dermatology
• Cosmeceuticals: Major Companies and Product Lines by Acne, Collagen Stimulation, Exfoliation, Firming, Peel, Post-Procedure, Scar Reduction, Skin Lightening, Sun Protection, Wrinkle Reduction
• Cosmetic Surgery Products and Technologies (Breast, Gluteal, Facial Implants, Fillers, Neurotoxins, Energy Based Devices)
• Dominance of Aesthetic Applications for Energy-Based Technologies
• Emerging Technologies in Aesthetic Sector (Hydroimpact, BTL Protégé Intima, SculpSure, Eclipse Reverse, Eclipse MicroPen Elite, Eclipse Skinfinity RF, Eclipse Firma, Intensif, IntimaLase, FemTouch, INFINI FR, N-532 Laser System, miraDry, INTRAcel, Prima Pico, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, Ultherapy)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 105 Cosmetic Surgery and Service providers globally including:
• Alma/Fosun Pharma
You will discover a wealth of strategic information throughout this report and find out –
• Who is leading the market?
• Which companies are struggling?
• What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
• What areas your business should focus on
• How to develop your business in the right direction
It is specifically written for the busy high level professional in mind – Presidents, VP’s, C-suite managers, MD, commercial director, global compensation manager and leaders of marketing, strategic planning and business development.
Know more in details and table of content at https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/349398/global-medical-aesthetics-industry-injectables-energy-based-devices-cosmeceuticals-cosmetic-surgery-facial-aesthetics-implants-cosmetic-tourism-market-analysis-forecast-to-2021
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. Market Reports Center’s team consistently works to update and extend our existing repository of market research reports by partnering with new publishers and adding their studies to our website. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Company Name: Market Reports Center
Contact Person: Sam Collins
Address:201, Daulat Complex, Opp Veritas, Baner Rd, Baner
Country: United States