Oil & Gas in global industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, volume, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Detail Report with TOC
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Oil & Gas market in global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Oil & Gas market in global
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global oil & gas market with five year forecasts
The global oil & gas market is forecast to generate total revenues of $1,823.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 46,694 million boe in 2015.
Over the 2004-2014 period, global primary energy consumption increased with a CAGR of 2.0%. Oil and gas are major sources of energy in most countries, being consumed directly by end-uses such as transportation and domestic heating, and also as a source of fuel for power generation.
Request a Sample copy of this Report
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global oil & gas market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global oil & gas market in 2020?
- Who are the significant competitors in this market?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global oil & gas market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
GLOBAL OIL & GAS
Five forces analysis
Related Reports on Oil & Gas
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States