PRESCOTT, AZ – 10 Aug, 2016 – Dennis Prager shows Islamic terrorism doesn’t come from economics; it comes from bad theology, but Obama doesn’t see it, perhaps because of his Marxist and Muslim background. (Townhall.com, 8-9-16)
Prager praises Judeo-Christian concepts as producing the most moral societies in world history, and he noted the pope’s failure to see this. The reason is that the pope does not truly represent Judeo-Christian concepts, says Dr. Richard Ruhling, author on Bible prophecy, offering the following viewpoint.
If the pope represented authentic Christianity, Latin America (colonized by priests at the same time Protestants fled the papacy to America for freedom) should have prospered as America has, but those countries stand in stark contrast – they all want to come here for prosperity.
But since Reagan appointed an ambassador to the Vatican and opened our borders we are seeing a transition shown in Daniel, the only book Christ recommended when asked about the end of the world. (Matthew 24)
Daniel 11 is a running history of kingdoms from the north (Babylon, Medo-Persia, Grecia and Rome) that came through the holy land, abusing its people, on their way to fight Egypt, the king of the south. America is like Egypt in many ways; here are a few:
1. Egypt was the greatest nation before the Exodus. America is the greatest nation now.
2. Egypt was a breadbasket, with food in famine. America feeds many nations.
3. Egypt has the greatest military. America has the greatest military.
4. Israel went to Egypt in a time of famine. Pilgrims came to America in a time when there was famine for the Word of God—the papacy had banned the Bible in the Old World.
5. Egypt murdered infants, America has murdered 60 million before they are born.
6. Egypt enslaved God’s people. America has enslaved millions with its western ‘culture’ that Islam rightly hates: alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, prescription drugs instead of eating wisely, gambling, rock “music” and TV with its crime, sex, violence and perversion.
7. Because millions love their freedom to do all of the above, we may need to see martial law before we realize we’re truly in bondage as Israel was when God executed judgment on Egypt as He will on America. He took Israel to a covenant, later saying, “I am married to you.” This is the meaning of Christ’s wedding parables, not a rapture.
Just as America has many parallels to Egypt, the king of the north is said to be Babylon in Ezekiel 26, but it’s no longer a city in Iraq. It’s now spiritual Babylon identified by many clues in Revelation 17 as the papacy. Verse 40 of Daniel 11 shows that at the time of the end, the king of the north (papacy) “overflows.”
This is what we see since Reagan opened our borders. Spiritual Babylon has conquered America as Mary land surrounds DC with catholic (universal—go along to get along) lawyers permeating Congress, the Supreme Court, and a Jesuit-run CIA and DHS, says Ruhling.
For a better understanding of these concepts, Ruhling offers an ebook with 5-star reviews on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1iXKH8n
If the reader doesn’t do Kindle but would like it in pdf, it’s available at http://RichardRuhling.com
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Total Health
Contact Person: Dr. Richard Ruhling
Country: United States