This report provides a comprehensive overview of the size of cancer immunotherapy market, the segmentation of the market, key players and the vast potential of therapies that are in clinical trials. Oncologic therapeutics cannot cure cancer and yet in 2014, the overall market for cancer therapeutics stood at about $84.3 billion. Any drug that can provide a reasonable survival of more than five years for cancer patients can achieve a blockbuster status. Within cancer therapeutics, immunotherapeutic drugs have gained worldwide acceptance, because they are targeted drugs targeting only cancer cells. Today, cancer immunotherapy drugs have captured nearly 50% of the overall oncology drugs market, generating about $41.0 billion in 2014 alone. This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 20 chapters supported by over 180 tables and figures in 317 pages.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-usa-cancer-immunotherapy-market-analysis-to-2020
• An overview of cancer immunotherapy that includes: monoclonal antibodies, cancer vaccines and non-specific cancer immunotherapies and CAR T therapies.
• Focus on current trends in cancer immunotherapies that include: anti-PD-1 drugs, Dendritic cell vaccines, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
• Insight into the challenges faced by drug developers, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing cancer immunotherapy drugs.
• Descriptions of more than 23 cancer immunotherapeutics approved and used as targeted drugs
• Insight into the various immunotherapeutics available for specific cancer types.
• Description and data for the prevalence of cancer types that are addressed by cancer immunotherapeutics.
• Overall global cancer therapeutics market, leading market players and the best selling cancer drugs.
• Detailed account of the market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, indication, company and individual drugs.
• Profiles, marketed products and products in the pipeline of 79 companies that are mostly located in the U.S. and Europe.
• Summary table to identify the category of immunotherapy drug offered by the 79 companies.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-usa-cancer-immunotherapy-market-analysis-to-2020/request-sample
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by product class such as MAbs, vaccines and non-specific immunotherapies, through 2020?
• What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, through 2020?
• What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by indication, through 2020?
• What is the global market for MAbs by type such as naked MAbs and ADCs, through 2020?
• What are the market values for Herceptin, Avastin, Erbitux, Yervoy, Mabthera, Adectris, and Keytruda?
• What is the global market for cancer vaccines?
• What is the global market for cytokines in cancer immunotherapy?
• The projected market values for Nivolumab, RG7446, DCVax-L, MEDI4736 etc.?
• What immunotherapies were approved between 1986 and 2016?
• What monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) were approved by the FDA to treat different types of cancers?
• What are naked MAbs and how many of them have been approved by the FDA?
• What are antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and how many of them are available in the market?
• What are the common cytotoxic “wareheads” used in ADCs?
• What are the important clinical assets in ADCs?
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
The report is supported by over 180 tables & figures over 317 pages. This report is presented as follows:
The global market for cancer immunotherapy by the following sub-categories are presented:
- By Segment (Monoclonal Antibodies, Cancer Vaccines, Non-Specific Therapies, Checkpoint Inhibitors)
- By Product Segment (Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies, Cytokines, Interferons, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, Dendritic Cells, Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT) & IDO Inhibitors)
- By Company (e.g Amgen, Merck, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Genentech, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb)
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Propanol Companies in China –
- Refined Naphthalene Companies in China –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States