About the Battery Energy Storage Market for Smart Grid
The suppression or filtering of electromagnetic noise in connectors can be achieved by adding diodes and capacitors to separate interfering high-voltage or high-frequency noise from the desired lower frequency signals. These connectors are called filtered connectors and have been used in the industry for more than three decades to provide cost- and space-effective solutions to EMI problems. They can be used in multiple applications such as satellites, avionics systems, communications, missiles, consumer electronics, and medical instruments.
With growth in population and increasing urbanization, there has been an increase in power consumption. Excess power consumption has led to power outages in many countries and has also resulted in heavy loads during peak hours. One of the reasons for power outages is the massive loss of electricity during its transmission and distribution from the power plants. The use of smart grid storage technologies enables reduction of such losses and improves the efficiency of power plants.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-battery-energy-storage-systems-for-smart-grid-2016-2020-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global battery energy storage market for smart grid to grow at a CAGR of 72.91% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global battery energy storage market for smart grid for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, Technavio considers the revenue generated from the total consumption of battery energy storage for smart grid globally. The report does not include revenue generated from the aftermarket service of the product.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio’s report, Global Battery Energy Storage Market for Smart Grid 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the operating in this market.
• Samsung SDI
Table Of Content:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Technological overview
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast by revenue
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by batteries
• Global battery energy storage market for smart grid by batteries 2015
• Global battery energy storage market for smart grid by batteries 2020
• Global battery energy storage market for smart grid by batteries 2015-2020
• Global Li-ion battery market 2015-2020
• Global lead-acid battery market 2015-2020
• Global sodium-sulfur battery market 2015-2020
PART 07: Market segmentation by geography
• Global battery energy storage market for smart grid by geography
• Battery energy storage market for smart grid in Americas
• Battery energy storage market for smart grid in APAC
• Battery energy storage market for smart grid in EMEA
PART 08: Market drivers
• Rise in power consumption
• Greater need for energy storage as distributed generation
• Need for energy storage in solar energy systems
• Rapid progress in smart grid technologies
• Increased investment in smart grid technologies
• Heightened usage of renewable resources
• Improvement in performance with advanced technologies
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
• High installation costs
• Technological challenges of Li-on batteries
• Pollution caused by lead-acid recycling
• Operational challenges of lead-acid batteries
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
Company Name: Research Beam
Contact Person: Dhananjay Potle
Phone: + 1-800-910-6452
Address:5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205
Country: United States