305 934 2671
Objective: Strategic, swift, tenacious Bilingual Sales Professional, and honoree of prestigious national sales awards/ recognitions who is hungry to learn about opportunities that are available for a long term strategic partnership. Special interest in outside business to business specialty sales positions. Seasoned professional with ten years sales experience whose developed individual, managerial, and organizational competencies through self-development and the development of others.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts – Communication & Business Administration
Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Consultative sales approach for a portfolio of Spanish products and services such as 20 Spanish Classes for $1,000
- Converting and expanding accounts through key features and benefits to quantified customer segmentation
- Created and launch a marketing campaign concentrating critical F&B that differentiates SpanishTutorTampa.com from other generic Spanish language schools.
- Features: “Unlimited Phone & Email Support” “Books, Flashcards, Materials Included” “BBB Accredited.”
- Messaging: “Spanish Tutor Tampa is the first and only licensed, insured, and BBB accredited Spanish language company in Southwest, Florida.
- Filed all necessary legal paperwork: occupation license, business license, accreditation, LLC, DBA, reinstatements, general and professional liability insurance, and workman’s comp exemption.
- Established a Spanish assistance meetup.com group for all levels that meets from 7 pm- 9 pm for lead generation and customer acquisition
- Advanced Spanish meetup group facilitator since 1/2015
- Developed basic, intermediate, advanced, conversational, and Spanish online course packages
- Develop clientele on how to study Spanish grammar and speak Spanish
- Sell to clients via media outlets, referrals, networking groups, and online presence.
- Planned and executed targeted marketing and public relations campaign by customer demographics
- Produced and curated high-quality content to penetrate online presence through 182 Spanish related blog posts and press releases.
- A professional who is self-taught and design and construct an authoritative ranked web domain SpanishTutorTampa.Com
- Optimized on site, keywords, campaigns, and local search engine optimization via analytic platforms such as Google Analytics and Dashboard.
- Consistently maintain a quantified pipeline via CRM ‘Cloze’ (Former CRM Salesforce Leader).
James Hardie International Tampa, FL Territory Manager- Interiors & Exteriors Divisions 01/2015-01/2016
- Promotion received from the Interiors Division to the Exteriors division within eight months of working for James Hardie.
- Aligned all business, strategic, and professional development plans towards the organization’s strategic objectives of 35/90 exteriors and 75/50 interiors.
- Identified & quantified how to exceed volume goals with targeted customers to maximize efficiency with frequency and how those customers equate to market share.
- Surpassed and exceeded all quarterly goal plan expectations, initiatives, and assigned James Hardie training.
- Mastered Hardiebacker installation process via SMART goal creation within the organization’s personal and business development platform.
- Mastered objectives, needs, pain points, of targeted customers and tailored appropriate messaging according to their customer profile type.
- Successfully executed all of James Hardie’s organizational strategies for both the interiors and exteriors divisions.
- Measured and confirmed monthly, quarterly, mid- year, & year -end performance against defined performance goals and expectations for development.
- Created & executed targeted campaigns directed towards defined customer profile and returns.
- The only representative of the company to introduce third party data to the organization, Dodge Data & Analytics and facilitated a national agreement between James Hardie & Dodge through feedback regarding applicability and utility within assigned geographic area.
- Responsibilities & accountability stretched half the state of Florida equating to approximately 65-70% travel and overnights. Still maintained a high reach and frequency routing of every two-week targets.
- Learned how to identify Multi Family opportunities within assigned territory and took the initiative to begin learning property profiles, barriers, and compelling reasons to meet, buy, and why James Hardie.
- Always maintained a territory SWOT analysis to maintain coverage and guidance over routing and metrics.
- Quantified percentage of new home construction opportunity VS repair and rehab within assigned geography.
- Developed product advocates through high frequency ( every two-week visits) within assigned and ample opportunity retail stores.
- Configured successful strategies to eliminate all logistic barriers within both interior & exterior channels.
- Aligned & educated Outside Sales Representatives for retail stores with their professional and performance needs & where Hardiebacker fits those needs.
- Only representation to launch a POS campaign for early
Specialty Sales Representative
Territory: South Florida
● Adult & Pediatric Gastroenterologist and rare disease specialty focus.
● Changed, grew, converted, maintained over 200 accounts with an antibiotic and biological portfolio.
● Active with new hire onboarding process with training & territory analytics
● Consistently demonstrated and reinforced Alinia mechanism of action with visual impact tools
● Efficiently utilized company’s assets and resources to leverage call capacity and targeting.
● Averaged 20 calls per day by routing consolidation*
● Averaged five pharmacy calls per day to ensure pull through
● Active POA participant and leader
● Developed 30, 60, 90 day Plan of Action for Territory
Specialty Sales Representative
Territory Manager: Miami -Dade County
Miami- Dade, Collier, & Broward County, FL
and late stage conversions.
Romark Laboratories, L.C. South Florida ( Jupiter- Key West)
07/2008 – 05/2012
- Allergists, ENT, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Management, Pediatric focus
- 2010 President’s Club Winner
- Served as primary point of contact for physicians and responsible for identifying & understanding practice structure, business model, key influencers, network structure, customer needs
- Proactively recorded market events and initiated ‘information cycle’ to teammates within the district (e.g. managed care, generic & brand launches, pharmacy interference, new or discontinued co-pay reductions)
- Administered Meda Pharmaceuticals sales program in a fast-moving, rapidly changing sales territory
- Established & maintained professional relationships with med centers, pharmacies, physicians, and staff
- Organized sales area for most efficient use of time to maximize sales impact and results
- Supported and provided periodic written and verbal communication as required by HQ
- Coordinated activities with other team members to collectively leverage selling efforts across segments
- Reviewed, analyzed and collected market data for developing and implementing Miami business plan
- Utilize sales force automation system to maximize sales effectiveness and persuasiveness.
- Operated and grew assigned sales territory within Meda Pharmaceuticals’ established corporate standards
- One of three district leaders for Astepro 0.15% launch
- Maintained and achieved product specific quota attainment Managed Healthcare Champion:
- Primary POC regarding transitions, changes, & alerts in the managed health care arena for So FL
- Negotiated price reimbursement and formulary status for ALL Leon Medical Center facilities***
- Managed financial program overseeing physician compensation & reimbursement as Brand Ambassadors
- Consulted with over 120 accounts in 3 different territories on insurance & pharmacy barriers such as step edits, authorizations, mail orders, none- formularies, adjudication failures, and wholesaler stocking
- Facilitated communication between reps and Meda Pharmaceutical’s managed health care department
- Developed & allocated monthly MHC grids for portfolio products to So FL District colleagues
- Communicated effectively and documented SWOT analysis & recommendations to MHC department
- Successfully launched, documented, & delivered four new products to the So FL market
- Selected to coached/mentor multiple new or acquired representatives from acquisitions or new hire Territory Manager: Collier County:
- Winner2009 President’s Club
- 2009 Southeast Region Impact Player
- 2009 National Ranking # 1
- Exceeded all established territory sales plan, objectives, and national sales goals
- Consistently exceeded all key analytical metrics.
- Developed & executed a 6-month plan of action for territory to increase market volume by outlining strategic tactics, activities, and resources.
- Forecasted business trends and analysis to aid in proper allocation of local and national resources
- Efficiently documented complex issues and proposals in succinct & persuasive manner for management
- Assisted in developing new analytical tools and processes to help identify sales opportunities and establish effective customer action plans Territory Manager: Broward County:
- Efficiently designed specific routing for workdays and sales calls to accomplish goals and objectives
- Developed, maintained, and collected permanent customer records
- Completed all assigned administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicated a current, useful, and accurate sales presentation to customers
- Presented a professional sales image in all business matters
- Developed and executed 2009 plan of activities for Fort Lauderdale (priorities, activities, and action steps).
- District leader for Astepro 0.10% launch.
Honors, Awards, Notable
Licensed Real Estate Agent
CRM Salesforce Leader
President’s Club Honoree 2009 Ranked # 1 In The United States
Southeast Regional Impact Player
President’s Club Honoree 2010Ranked # 15
Managed Health Care Champion
Spotlight Award Winner
Spanish Meetup Facilitator (Volunteer)
Fluent In Spanish (Read, Write, And Speak) Experience In All Geographic Areas South Of Orlando
Work Products Available (Business, & Development Plans)
Metrics & Performance Reviews Available
Company Name: South Florida Horizons LLC
Contact Person: Luis Valdes
Address:5004 E Fowler Ave C 148
Country: United States