Low cost, automated investment advice is set to become the core of financial planning services, with a market potential of $19.5 trillion assets under management, according to a new report by Ignition House, the financial services experts, and The Business Research Company. The ‘Robo Advice: Revolution or Evolution?’ report demonstrates that as awareness of automated financial services options increases and assets under management grow, many consumers and institutions will want to move away from expensive traditional investment advice into low-cost automated options. This will initially be driven mainly at the corporate level, with large institutional client wins by robo offerings. Consumer-focused services will come later.
Read more at: http://www.researchbeam.com/robo-advice-revolution-or-evolution-including-robo-advice-automated-financial-planning-financial-advice-brokerage-fund-platforms-covering-australia-europe-uk-usa-market
“The robo advice market is set for explosive growth, and we at Ignition House are excited to be the goto authority tracking its development” commented Janette Weir of Ignition House, one of the report’s authors.
US Market Leads the Way
The report shows that the current market for robo advice is dominated by the USA, with an estimated $1.2 trillion under management. The USA’s favourable regulatory environment, high propensity to save in equities and the size of its retirement savings market all mean that the USA is the most promising market for robo advice. India and China present long term opportunities but continue to be tied to traditional property, gold and money market fund investments. In Europe the UK looks set for growth, with major pension funds available for investment and a positive environment for fintech.
Customer Focus Is Key
The Robo Advice report gives providers many ideas on how to develop their offerings going forward, with best practice examples from companies leading the market. It highlights the importance of targeting specific investment niches, creating a simple, differentiated offering that consumers can understand. Customer-centred approaches will be needed in order to retain customers in such a competitive market. This lesson is yet to be learned: few providers employ Heads of Customer Experience to manage this. Visual stimulus and gamification are ways that companies can increase differentiation and engagement.
About the Robo Advice: Revolution or Evolution? report
The Robo Advice: Revolution or Evolution? report provides strategists, marketers and senior managers with the critical information they need to assess the rapidly developing market for automated investment and financial advice. Robo advice is one of the most important trends in the financial advice market, and
this report gives a comprehensive assessment of the market based on discussions with all the leading players globally.
- Markets Covered: robo advice, automated financial planning, financial advice, brokerage, fund platforms
- Companies profiled: Betterment, Financial Guard, FutureAdvisor (a BlackRock Company), Intelligent Portfolios from Charles Schwab, Inc., LearnVest Inc., Personal Capital, SigFig Wealth
- Management LLC, Vanguard PAS, Wealthfront, Inc, WiseBanyan, Inc, Easy Folio, eValue (Investment Solutions), Fintego Managed Depot, Ginmon GmbH, Marie Quantier, MoneyFarm, Nutmeg Savings & Investment Limited, Parmenion (Aberdeen Asset Management), Quirion (Quirin Bank AG), Scalable Capital, True Wealth Inc., vaamo Finanz AG, Wealthify, Wealth Objects Limited, Wealth Wizards, Yomoni, Clover.com.au, Decimal Software Ltd, Ignition Wealth (Ignition Direct), QuietGrowth, Stockspot.
- Geographies: USA, Europe, UK, Australia. Time series: Current and five years forecast assets under management.
- Infographics: fifty high-quality conceptual and data driven illustrations.
- Analysis: Definitions and segmentations, business models, success factor analysis, market drivers, market background, competitive and regulatory characteristics. Company positioning, developments and workflow analysis.
- Research: The report is based on 25+ interviews with many of the leading players in the global robo advice market. It draws on exhaustive secondary research.
- Authors: The report’s authors draw on over 60 years of collective senior research experience in the financial and technology sectors.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Develop strategies based on what robo advice is and what it means in today’s market.
- Choose your approach to the market based on the industry’s emerging business models.
- Plan innovative strategies based on the ‘What Will the Winners Look Like’ section.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of forecast market data.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors by understanding their market positioning, offerings, portfolios and workflows.
- Identify investment opportunities.
- Target your key markets with detailed market, competitive, regulatory and trend information for the US, UK, European and Australian markets.
- The report supports your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data, analysis and 50 attractive and informative graphics.
Request report sample @ http://www.researchbeam.com/robo-advice-revolution-or-evolution-including-robo-advice-automated-financial-planning-financial-advice-brokerage-fund-platforms-covering-australia-europe-uk-usa-market/enquire-about-report
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
Company Name: Research Beam
Contact Person: Dhananjay Potle
Phone: + 1-800-910-6452
Address:5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205
Country: United States