Montrose, MI – August 18, 2016 – CSI EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists announce new methods and protocol strategies to find dangerous toxic mold growth that often lurk unseen inside home and workplace walls, ceilings, floors, heating/cooling air ducts; attics, crawl spaces, basements, and garages in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tucson, and other western cities.
The hygienists look for possible hidden mold area based on:
(1) mold tests of the air in rooms, attic, crawl space, basement, and the outward air flow from heating/cooling air ducts;
(2) visual sighting of surface water stains and mold growth;
(3) scanning all surfaces with a high quality moisture meter to find wet areas that are likely to be havens for unhealthy mold growth;
(4) using a moisture meter to pay special attention to areas in the immediate vicinity of known present or past plumbing leaks or roof and wall water leaks;
(5) cutting one inch, circular inspection holes into each section of all suspicious surfaces to facilitate the use of fiber optics video inspection cables and mold testing that can be done through those inspection holes.
If the above steps find hidden mold growth locations, the hygienists will then cut open and remove moldy drywall in those locations and for two to four feet beyond such discovered mold spots to determine how far the extent and reach of the mold growth.
The ten steps used by CSI EnviroFry for safe and effective mold removal and remediation are explained at www.upkeepmasters.com
“One of the major reasons that most mold remediation projects are failures is that the mold remediation company has not found and removed all of the mold actually hidden inside the remediated home or commercial building,” observes Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist, Professional Industrial Hygienist, author of five mold books, and webmaster since 1999 of the mold health website www.moldinspector.com
To schedule mold inspection, testing, removal, remediation, and clearance testing after remediation for homes and workplaces anywhere in California, Las Vegas, or Arizona, please email Phillip Fry email@example.com or phone toll-free 866-300-1616 or cell 480-310-7970, or visit www.moldexpertconsultants.com or www.certifiedmoldinspectors.com
Company Name: CSI EnviroFry
Contact Person: Phillip Fry, Manager
Phone: Phone toll-free 866-300-1616 | Cell phone 480-310-7970
Address:10104 Sheridan Rd.
Country: United States