Given the increasing prevalence of expensive household goods, cars and consumer electronics, insurance has become an unavoidable and often necessary cost in modern life. Mobile phones, and smartphones in particular are no exception to this trend.
Most major wireless carriers, insurance specialists, device OEMs, retailers and even banks now offer insurance plans that cover theft, loss, malfunctions and damage of mobile phones. Many policies now also integrate enhanced technical support and additional protection features such as data backup facilities, allowing users to securely backup their phone data online.
Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected to account for nearly $20 Billion in revenue by the end of 2016. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 12% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $30 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
Download sample pages @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/357828
The “Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the mobile phone insurance ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, opportunities, value chain, future roadmap, case studies, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2016 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 5 regional and 25 country level markets.
Report covers the following topics:
– Mobile phone insurance ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Insurance policy structure, distribution channels and key trends
– Case studies of mobile phone insurance initiatives
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of over 40 leading ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Check Discount at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/357828
Market forecasts are provided for the following regional and country level submarkets:
– Asia Pacific
– Latin & Central America
– Middle East & Africa
– North America
Country Level Segmentation
– Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, UK & USA
The report has the following key findings:
– Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected to account for nearly $20 Billion in revenue by the end of 2016.
– The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 12% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $30 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
– In an effort to boost the uptake of mobile phone insurance, wireless carriers and insurance providers have extensively enhanced their insurance offerings with the addition of location tracking, data protection/recovery features and integrated technical support.
– The success of mobile phone insurance plans has driven several wireless carriers, such as NTT DoCoMo and Orange, to invest in the sales of other insurance products through mobile phones and their retail outlets.
– New insurance models are also beginning to emerge, such as London-based So-Sure social insurance for mobile phones, which allows customers to get up to 80% of their money back, if they and their friends don’t claim.
– Device OEMs are beginning to invest in tailored plans to suit the specific requirements of certain regional markets. A good example is Xiaomi’s Mi Protect plan in India, which covers accidental and liquid damage, for as little as $7 per year.
About Market Reports Center:
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 3,00,000 plus titles and 40+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: Market Reports Center
Contact Person: Sam Collins
Address:201, Daulat Complex, Opp Veritas, Baner Rd, Baner
Country: United States