ResearchBeam added a report on “Rawson Resources Limited (RAW) – Oil & Gas – Deals and Alliances Profile”
Thermal Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
Rawson Resources Limited (Rawson) is an oil and gas exploration company that develops and explores crude hydrocarbon assets. The company’s projects include Cooper Basin, Surat Basin, Otway Basin, PEL154 and PEL155, Pedirka Basin and Taranaki Basin. Its Cooper Basin project is located in central Australia. Rawson’s Pedirka Basin is an intracratonic basin located in western Queeenlsand. The company also owns strategic stakes in various oil and gas exploration and development companies. It has presence in Australia and New Zealand. Rawson is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Rawson Resources Limited (RAW) – Oil & Gas – Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
Get Sample of Report Here: http://www.researchbeam.com/rawson-resources-limited-raw-oil-and-gas-deals-and-alliances-profile-market
– Financial Deals – Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
– Deals by Year – Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
– Deals by Type – Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
– Deals by Region – Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
– Deals by Sub-sector – Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
– Major Deals – Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
– Business Description – A brief description of the company’s operations.
– Key Employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Important Locations and Subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key Competitors – A list of the key competitors of the company.
– Key Recent Developments – A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to buy
Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
– The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
– The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
– Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
– Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
– Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Rawson Resources Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 2016 5
Rawson Resources Limited, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2010 to YTD 2016 6
Rawson Resources Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2010 to YTD 2016 7
Rawson Resources Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2010 to YTD 2016 8
Rawson Resources Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2010 to YTD 2016 9
Rawson Resources Limited, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
Asset Purchase 10
Rawson Resources To Acquire PRL 13 In Western Otway Basin In South Australia From Adelaide Energy For US$0.54 Million 10
Asset Transactions 11
Rawson Resources Terminates Sale Of Killanoola Oil Field In Otway Basin 11
Rawson Resources Plans To Sell Stake In PEL 154 And PEL 155 Licenses In Otway Basin In Australia 12
Central Petroleum Completes Acquisition Of Additional 20% Interest In EP97 In Pedirka Basin From Rawson Resources For US$7.2 Million 13
Merlin Energy Completes Acquisition Of 80% Participating Interest In Pellinor Prospect Block In Australia From Rawson Resources 14
With the arsenal of different search reports, Research Beam helps you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & United Kingdom Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
United Kingdom : +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975
Company Name: Research Beam
Contact Person: Dhananjay Potle
Phone: + 1-800-910-6452
Address:5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205
Country: United States