Favorable regulatory scenario to minimize occupational hazards across various regional markets is also expected to have a positive influence on the growth. Increasing construction spending in Asia Pacific and Middle East is anticipated to fuel the industrial protective clothing demand. High price of key raw materials such as aramid and carbon fiber is expected to remain a key challenge for market participants.
Durable protective clothing was the largest product segment with demand share exceeding 55% in 2014.The segment is also expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. High cost of durable products along with increasing safety concerns in low hazard potential work environments has led to emergence of disposable protective apparels.
Textiles Related Market Research Reports
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global industrial protective clothing market demandwas2,743.7million square meters in 2014 and is expected to reach6,435.2million square meters by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- Chemical defending garments was the largest application segment and accounted for over 30% of total market volume in 2014. Increasing safety regulations regarding worker safety coupled with growth of global chemical industry is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
- Flame retardant clothing is anticipated to witness high growth of over 14% in next seven years. Increasing fatalities in chemical industry and focus towards work place safety is anticipated to drive this segment over the forecast period.
- North America emerged as the leading consumer and accounted for over 40% of total volume share in 2014. Favorable OSHA regulations particularly in the U.S. are anticipated to drive the regional growth.
- Asia Pacific industrial protective clothing industry is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% from 2015 to 2022. Rapid industrialization in emerging markets of China, India, Thailand and Indonesia is expected to drive regional industry growth.
- Major players operating in global market include W. L. Gore & Associates, Microgard, Honeywell International, Lakeland Industries, Kimberly Clark Corporation and PBI Performance Products.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States