LONDON,UK – 9/2/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — COS 2016, the 4th annual Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Symposium will be held in Brussels, Belgium on the 20th & 21st of October 2016. Sixteen prestigious professionals within the pharmaceutical industry have confirmed their speaking positions. With a capacity of 150 participants, COS will be held along with the Clinical Trial Supplies Network (CTS) – 2nd Annual Symposium on the same dates and venue.
The Clinical Outsourcing Strategies conference is an annual event and a dedicated platform for Clinical Outsourcing and Clinical Operational departments from Bio/Pharma-Biotech companies; Sales, Business Development and Marketing colleagues from Clinical Research Organizations (CRO), Clinical Research Service and Solution providers.
A key provider joining us is Clintec International. Clintec is a full CRO with a reputation among its clients for transparency, integrity and complete openness.
ClinTec International is an innovative, mid-sized, full-service global Contract Research Organisation and Functional Service Provider specialising in Oncology and Rare Diseases. With a local presence in over 50 countries, ClinTec has built a world-class team of permanent employees and country management delivering a high-quality, customer-centric service.
As an entrepreneurial and award winning business, ClinTec is at the forefront of conducting clinical research programs worldwide, including unique access to emerging markets such as Turkey, Middle East and Africa.
ClinTec customises each engagement through a consultative and flexible approach, aligning every solution and service to the client’s individual requirements.
List of Speakers Include an Excellence panel:
· Frank Verheggen, Clinical Program Management Director, Astellas
· Maurice Timmermans, Therapeutic Area Lead Contracts and Outsourcing, Astellas
· Jeannett Dimsits, Director, Novo Nordisk
· Natalia Tomkiewicz, Study Management & Operations Manager, AstraZeneca
· Inga Nachreiner, Outsourcing & Contract Manager, Grünenthal
· Torsten Kayser, Director, Boston Scientific
· Lidia Cappellina, Head of Outsourcing, Chiesi Farmaceutici
· Olena Goloborodko, Associate Director, Portfolio Sourcing and Relationship Management, Celgene
· Pasi Piitulainen, Head of Global Procurement, Actelion
· Jennie Wilborgsson, Associate Director, Ferring
· Frederike Sieders, Global Quality Manager, Danone Nutricia Research
· Barbara Hulst, Outsourcing & Contracts Management, UCB
· and many more…
We are inviting you to join the Clinical Trial Supplies Conference and benefit from the educational and benchmarking experience. If Clinical Trial Supplies is an area of your business focus, contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 096 1152 and we will assist you with your needs.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Business Dialogue
Contact Person: Evdokia Gerasimou
Phone: +44 (0) 207 096 1152
Country: United Kingdom