New York – Sep 05 – Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare BI Platform Market By Function (Clinical Analytics, Financial Analytics, Operational Analytics and Others); By Deployment Type (On-premise and Cloud); By Model Type (Self-service BI and Corporate BI) – Global Industry Analysis, Trends, and Forecast 2015 – 2023”
The Healthcare BI Platform market is expected to exceed more than USD$3.9 Billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of more than 11% in the given forecast period 2015 to 2023.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/healthcare-bi-platform-market
Business intelligence consists of different tools and techniques which gain and transform the row information into useful and valuable data for business purpose. It provides present, past and future view of business processes. In health care the meaning of executive performance is varying as rapidly as the requirement for it is increasing. Healthcare BI contains business oriented actions includes decision support and reporting all technical data warehouse content. Healthcare associations such as HMOs, clinics and hospital gather and study patient’s sensitive data and patient’s financial data. Healthcare BI industry provide security model so that only authorized peoples are see the patients private data and no lack of clinical, financial and operational data in healthcare. These organizations contains digitizing medical data for over many years and can search, access and use all type of public and government sector data.
Download FREE Sample Report:
The major driving factors of healthcare BI platform market are as follows:
- Increasing requirement for reduction in healthcare costs
- Centralized healthcare permission increase the Uptake of BI Solutions
- increasing in data availability
- Requirement to develop healthcare result and improve patient fulfillment
The restraining factors of healthcare BI platform market are as follows:
- Need of resources with cross functional ability
- Healthcare BI platform system complexity
The healthcare BI platform market is segmented on the lines of its product, deployment and model. The healthcare BI platform market is segmented on the lines of its product like clinical analytics, financial analytics and operational analytics. Under deployment segmentation it covers on-premise and cloud deployment. The healthcare BI platform market is segmented on the lines of its model like self-service and corporate model. The healthcare BI platform market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for healthcare BI platform and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare BI platform
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc., IBM Corporation, OpenText Corporation, and Information Builders .Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Healthcare BI platform Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
Global Healthcare BI Platform Market, by Function
- Clinical Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Operational Analytics
- Others (Regulatory Reporting, etc.)
by Deployment Analysis
by Model Analysis
by Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned healthcare BI platform market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of healthcare BI platform industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States