New York – September 05, 2016 – Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2024”
The healthcare IT outsourcing market is expected to exceed more than US$ 50 Billion by 2020 Growing at a CAGR of more than 10.0% in the given forecast period 2015 to 2024.
Healthcare is biggest industry in all over world. The main function of healthcare is to analyze and treating patient. Outsourcing is new technology used in healthcare especially in area of ophthalmology, dental services, nuclear medicine, radiology and imaging. The healthcare IT outsourcing market has registered a major rise above the previous decade. The price effectiveness of this outsourcing explanation present to healthcare providers and healthcare payers will increase their acceptance across the world. The increasing need for an improved stage of IT junction by reduced expenses will not only enhanced productivity but also increase the patient satisfaction.
The major driving factors of healthcare IT outsourcing market are as follows:
- Lack of in-house IT professionals
- Responsible Care Organizations
- Reduction in operational price
- Growing need to integrate healthcare IT solutions
- Improved quality of care and clinical outcomes
The restraining factors of healthcare IT outsourcing market are as follows:
- Split end-user market restrict growth of IT platforms
- Lack of privacy
- Increasing frequency of data contravene
- Cultural difference and language barrier
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/healthcare-it-outsourcing-market
The healthcare IT outsourcing market is segmented on the lines of its application and industry. Under application segmentation it covers provider HCIT outsourcing, payer HCIT outsourcing, life sciences HCIT outsourcing, operational HCIT outsourcing and IT infrastructure outsourcing. The provider HCIT outsourcing covers electronic health record, pharmacy information system, laboratory information management system and revenue cycle management system. Under payer HCIT outsourcing it contains customer relationship management system, claim processing system, billing system and fraud detection. Life sciences HCIT outsourcing segmentation covers clinical trial management system, clinical database management system, enterprise resource planning and R&D IT services. Operational HCIT outsourcing covers supply chain management and business process management. IT infrastructure outsourcing covers infrastructure management services and cloud computing. The healthcare IT outsourcing market is segmented on the lines of its industry like healthcare provider system, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical research organization and health insurance. The healthcare IT outsourcing market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for healthcare IT outsourcing and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare IT outsourcing.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of healthcare IT outsourcing with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accenture Plc. (Ireland), Accretive Health, Inc. (U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (U.S.), Cognizant Technology Solutions (U.S.), Dell, Inc. (U.S.), HCL Technologies (India), Hewlett-Packard Company (U.S.), International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation (U.S.), Infosys Limited (India), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (India), Wipro Ltd. (India), Xerox Corporation (U.S.), Epic System (U.S.), and Computer Sciences Corporation (U.S.).. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market has been segmented as below:
by Application Analysis
Provider HCIT Outsourcing Market:
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Pharmacy Information System (PRS)
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) System
Payer HCIT Outsourcing Market
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Claim Processing System
- Billing System
- Fraud Detection
Life Sciences HCIT Outsourcing Market
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Clinical Database Management System (CDMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- R&D IT Services
Operational HCIT Outsourcing Market
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Business Process Management
IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Market
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Cloud Computing
by Industry Analysis
- Healthcare Provider System
- Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
- Health Insurance
by Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Healthcare IT Outsourcing industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of coating industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States