Florida – Sep 05, 2016 – Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as” Aerogels Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2023”.
Global Aerogels Market is estimated to rise at a CAGR of more than 18% between 2015 and 2023. The market was valued at US$ 353.6 million in 2015 and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,100.2 million by the end of 2023.
Browse Full Report:
Aerogels is manufactured using conventional gel which is mainly composed of a low density solid material having 50% porosity and having low thermal conductivity. The Aerogels is in huge demand due to the tremendous use in industry such as oil & gas, marine, automotive due to its use as an effective insulation material. These are ecofriendly in nature as the Aerogels sponge can be recycled hence gain importance in the industrial use as these are cost effective.
Download Free Sample Report:
The major driving factors of Aerogels Market are as follows:
- The cost effectiveness of Aerogels as these can be recycled.
- As the Aerogels are light weight and having low thermal conductivity works as a best insulating material.
- Extensive innovations and advancements taking place increase the demand.
The restraining factors of Aerogels Market are as follows:
- Aerogels have a high manufacturing cost and poor mechanical strength.
The Aerogels Market is segmented based on Market by Raw Materials such as Silica, Carbon, Alumina, Others. The Aerogels Market is segmented based on the form as Blankets, Particles, Blocks, and Panels. The market is segmented based on the application as Building insulation, Oil & gas industry, Aerospace, Automotive thermal management, Chemicals, Electronics, Acoustic Insulation, Health Care and other Applications.
The Aerogels Market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Aerogels Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Aerogels Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Aerogels Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Aspen Aerogel Inc., Cabot Corporation, American Aerogel Corporation, Svenska Aerogel AB, BASF SE, Dow Corning Corporation, Airglass AB, JIOS Aerogel, Active Space Technologies and Acoustiblok UK Ltd.are provided in the report. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Market Segmentation of Aerogels:
BY RAW MATERIALS
- Building insulation
- Oil & gas industry
- Automotive thermal management
- Acoustic Insulation
- Health care
- Other applications
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America and Africa
- Middle East
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned Aerogels Market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Aerogels market and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States