Florida, September 12: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Dental Consumables Market by Product Types and by Geography – Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2015 – 2023”.
The Dental Consumables Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 27 Billion by 2023.
Browse Report Description:
Dental consumables are various product used on patients for treating dental harms, in treatment of allied gingival tissues and for tooth restoration. A dental consumable product includes small equipment and dental sundried used in dental workplace for treating patients. Dental products may include topical fluoride, tooth whiteners, restorative materials, impression materials and dental sealant. Dental consumable products contain many products such as orthodontics wires, bridges, crowns and other biomaterials. Due to rising consciousness of dental health among various region the dental consumables industry is expanding in recent year.
The major driving factors of dental consumables market are as follows:
- Growth in dental tourism
- Expansion in dental implant techniques
- Require for painless procedures and aging trends globally
The restraining factors of dental consumables market are as follows:
- Sensitivity related to dental implant
- Need of proper reimbursement strategy
Download Free Sample Report:
The dental consumables market is segmented on the lines of its product and geographical region. Under product segmentation it covers dental biomaterials, dental implants, dental crown and bridges, endodontics, orthodontics and periodontics. The dental implant is further segmented into titanium dental implants and zirconium dental implants. Based on dental crown and bridge segmentation it covers ceramic, conventional ceramic and ceramic fused to metal. Under dental biomaterials it covers tissue regenerative, bone grafts and dental membranes. The dental consumables market is segmented on the lines of its orthodontics like anchorage appliances, ligatures, brackets and archwire. Under endodontics segmentation it covers endodontic files, obturation and endodontic sealers. Based on periodontics segmentation it covers power driver dental scalling periodontic device, dental sutures, locally applied therapeutic products, dental anesthetics and dental hemostats. The dental consumables market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for dental consumables and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for dental consumables market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of dental consumables with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include 3M Health Care, Danaher Corporation, DENTSPLY International, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Nobel Biocare Holdings AG, Patterson Companies, Inc., Septodont, Ultradent Products, Inc. and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Dental Consumables Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
- Dental implants
- Titanium Dental Implants
- Zirconium Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Conventional Ceramic
- Ceramic fused to Metal
- Dental Biomaterials
- Tissue Regenerative
- Bone Grafts
- Dental Membranes
- Anchorage Appliances
- Endodontic Files
- Endodontic Sealers
- Power-Driven Dental Scaling Periodontic Devices
- Dental Sutures
- Locally Applied Therapeutic Products
- Dental Anesthetics
- Dental Hemostats
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all dental consumables market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of dental consumables market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States