Montrose, MI – September 12, 2016 – “Removing and replacing moldy dry-walled walls and ceilings is easily the most expensive step in the effective mold remediation of homes and commercial buildings in Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and elsewhere in Arizona, California, and nationwide,” reports Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist, Professional Industrial Hygienist, and webmaster since 1999 of the mold authority website www.moldinspector.com
Fry has developed an affordable way to get rid of drywall mold growth without the need to take out the moldy drywall itself and to then build back with new drywall.
“Of course, removing and replacing moldy drywall is the best way, but most homeowners cannot afford professional mold remediation or even the high costs and difficulties involved in do-it-yourself drywall removal and replacement,” adds Fry who developed the new drywall mold protocol for homeowners and commercial property owners on a limited budget.
Fry is the co-manager of EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, which is now providing the “no demolition” protocol throughout Arizona, California, Las Vegas, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, metro Chicago, and nationwide.
The innovative protocol involves the following steps:
1. Mold inspection and testing on and INSIDE suspect drywalled walls and ceiling to locate areas that are hiding internal wall and ceiling mold growth.
2. Spraying all visible drywall surfaces mold growth with a specialized, EPA-registered fungicide that kills surface mold growth, and which simultaneously gets rid of visible mold stains and mold growth.
3. Drilling one-inch-diameter inspection holes into each wall and ceiling cavity that is suspect for possible internal mold growth because of surface mold growth and water stains, elevated moisture levels when scanned with a moisture meter, and/or being located in areas close to water intrusion sources such as roof leaks, siding leaks, plumbing leaks, and flooding.
4. Using a high resolution fiber optics video inspection camera with a crystal-clear, color video monitor inside each inspection hole to look for hidden mold growth.
5. For wall and ceiling cavities in which internal mold growth is discovered, inject through each appropriate inspection hole:
(a) high output ozone gas for at least one to two hours to kill mold growth hidden inside the moldy ceiling or wall cavity; and
(b) completely filling the cavity by foaming Timbor Quat Formula™ which is a specially-blended, Upkeep Masters proprietary formula that combines the mold killing and mold prevention benefits of both EPA-registered and long-term mold preventative Timbor and an effective, EPA-registered quaternary ammonium chloride, which is the third mold-killing treatment (after ozone gas and Timbor).
6. Ozone gas treatment and EPA-registered fungicide spraying and fogging of the entire house or commercial building, including inside the heating/cooling air ducts, the attic, garage, basement, and crawl space.
7. Running high-capacity air scrubbers with HEPA and activated carbon filters to remove airborne mold spores and mycotoxin poisons throughout the house or workplace.
8. HEPA vacuuming walls, floors, and furniture to vacuum up landed or deposited mold spores.
9. Clearance mold testing to determine if the remediated house or workplace is then safe for occupancy. If clearance testing discovers any remaining mold problems, Upkeep Masters will continue its mold remediation procedures until the home or commercial building tests as safe for occupancy.
To schedule mold inspection, testing, or remediation for a home or workplace in Arizona, California, Las Vegas, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, metro Chicago, or nationwide email Phillip Fry email@example.com or phone toll-free 866-300-1616 or cell 480-310-7970, or visit websites www.arizonamoldinspection.net, www.southerncaliforniamoldinspectiontesting.com, or www.moldexpertconsultants.com
Company Name: EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC
Contact Person: Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
Phone: Toll-free 866-300-1616/Cell 480-310-7970
Address:10104 Sheridan Rd.
Country: United States