NESASummit.com launches exclusive videos about the estate sale business and secondary market Sept. 19-30
NEW YORK, NY – 9/13/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — The National Estate Sales Association (NESA) has announced its inaugural, Estate Sale Success Summit, a free virtual summit Sept. 19-30 – an online event combining exclusive business education, interviews, and pathways to success – especially catered to estate sale businesses owners, managers, and anyone associated with the secondary market for personal property or tangible goods. The summit features some of the top experts in the field of resale, fine art, luxury goods, collectibles, and consumer marketing.
“The NESA Estate Sale Success Summit is designed to educate both new and existing estate sale owners by keeping them up-to-speed with advances in customer services,” said Martin Codina, Chairman of NESA. “This is the event that provides exclusive information that brings the estate sale trade together like never before.”
The NESA Estate Sale Success Summit is comprised of 30-minute interviews with experts in the areas of fine art, estate jewelry, antiques and collectibles, insurance, and legal considerations regarding contracting. Interviews and content are available online, 24/7, so busy companies can learn at their own pace and on their own terms.
The concept was developed during meetings held last year among 10 leading estate sale firms across the United States. NESA identified the unmet need for mentorship and education and by partnering with complementary businesses and experts; the Estate Sale Success Summit will enable business owners to give customers the latest advancement in services.
With more than 5,000 estate sale business across the nation, it is time the trade comes together to be better stewards for their customers and stronger against the headwinds of legislation and competition. “The NESA Virtual Summit is our first major foot forward,” Codina said.
The summit has already added 20 specialty topics relevant to estate sale owners and anyone interested in the secondary market:
- Martin Codina: State of the Estate Sale Industry
- Eric Bradley: Where to find the latest pricing information for fine art & collectibles
- Peg McDermott: Social Media and Estate Sales: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices for Maximum Impact
- Greg Myroth : Art Pottery: Essentials that Every Estate Sales Company Should Know
- Deric Torres: How estate sales company’s can best work with auctioneers
- Joan Fletcher: Business Coaching for the Estate Sale Company Owner
- Alexander Eblen: Jewelry 101 – The basics of estate jewelry
- Roger Demers: Time Management and Employee Retention for Estate Sales Companies
- Patrick Prince: How Estate Sellers can get the most out of vinyl record collections
- Steve Gurney: Building your Sr. serving business thru referrals & relationships
- Bryan Haver: How to Make Merchant Card Services Work to Grow Your Business
- Anita Wheeler: Home Is Where The Stuff Is – How Work With Top Notch Realtors
- Toma Clarke Haines: French Furniture Styles ? A Lesson in The Louis’
- Merritt Green: Cover Your Bases – What You Should Know About Estate Sale Contracts
- Angie Becker: The Insurance Handbook- What Estate Sales Companies Need to Know
- Brian McGuinness: Moving Companies and Estate Sales – A Natural Partnership ? How to Make It Work
- Josh Wulkan: Sports Collectibles 101- What’s Hot and What’s Not (Guide for Estate Sales Companies)
- Michael Judkins: How to Leverage Estate Sale Listing Sites to Serve Your Clients
- Harry Rinker: Techniques for Understanding Antiques and Collectibles
- Bonus: Michael Fry – Building a Winning Estate Sales Team
Several participants are offering free gifts and resources to assist audience members following presentations.
NESA invites all members of the secondary market community to the first training preview for their clients, under the belief that how well you serve your customers is an essential part of your image, sales, and future in this business. “Why not learn from those who have sowed the seeds of success and are ready to share what they learned – for free,” Codina said.
To register for the Sept. 19-30 NESA Virtual Summit, visit NesaSummit.com today.
Founded in 2015, the National Estate Sales Association [nesa-usa.com] is the first non-profit trade association formed by and for the estate sales trade. It has created a 30-point Code of Ethics, compliance protocols, and a series of standard operating procedures and best practices for responsible estate sale companies. To learn more about the National Estate Sales Association, visit NESA-USA.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Contact: Martin Codina, Chair, National Estate Sales Association
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: National Estate Sales Association
Contact Person: David York
Country: United States