Increasing usage of internet and the growth of mobile data are expected to drive the market in the coming years. Mobile data is convenient for the user on the go. It allows the user to download files, applications, photographs, music, games, books, documents, and access the internet on the phone. Installation of added applications (apps), up-gradation apps and operation systems is quick and easy. These qualities can impel market growth in the coming years.
Increasing use of smart devices in medical, educations, retail, hospitality and healthcare sector, and others, and the need for public Wi-Fi hotspots are expected to drive market growth for the Wi-Fi market. The mobile data and Wi-Fi market is split into applications, products, and regions.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/mobile-data-and-wifi-monetization/details
However, dramatic rates, poor connectivity, slow speed, and other services related problems can defuse the growth of the mobile data market. While the lack of skilled and experienced labor to handle problems with wireless devices and connection on daily basis and security can hinder the growth of the Wi-Fi market.
On the basis of applications, over 67% of handsets with 3G mobile data enabled. Operators are upgrading their 3G to 4G networks to prepare for the upcoming users.
• Mobile broadband has become a primary revenue growth engine for MNOs around the world. Operators are responding to the mobile data opportunity with converged services portfolios and multi-play offers. Big data analytics are increasingly being leveraged to come up with accurate data pricing, bundling and marketing strategies for mobile data.
• Mobile operators take multiple approaches to mobile data monetization. Some strategies emphasize network performance, some focus on user drivers, and some position WiFi as a core service. Network-centric monetization strategies leverage technological leadership while user-centric models focus on the needs and preferences of customers. WiFi-centric models position WiFi as a key element of the overall broadband value proposition.
• WiFi is gaining importance among operators both as a tool to provide seamless broadband connectivity and as a services platform. Mobile network operators are leveraging WiFi to retain customers, increase their spend share and reduce network costs. While MNOs and WiFi infrastructure providers expand their WiFi hotspot footprint, emerging models such as WiFi First are changing the rules of the game.
Browse More Telecommunications Related Market Research Reports:
• Australia 2nd Tier Telco Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/australia-2nd-tier-telco-industry-2016/details
• Global VHF Air-ground Communication Stations Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-vhf-air-ground-communication-stations-industry-2016/details
• The Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem – http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-mobile-phone-insurance-ecosystem-2016-2030/details
Reasons To Buy
1. ‘Mobile Data and WiFi Monetization: Convergent and user-centric offers take center stage’ provides a comprehensive analysis of key monetization models and market strategies for mobile data that are being employed across the world, helping executives at MNOs, fixed telcos and pay-TV providers make informed strategic decisions. By understanding the approaches and successful strategies of leading market players, telecom executives can formulate strategies to retain customers, generate revenue growth and navigate safely in the face of disruptive competition.
2. The report’s forward-looking analysis of key business drivers and monetization models for mobile data helps providers assess the potential impact of mobile data on their business and identify related opportunities. The case studies focus on how mobile operators and WiFi providers in 5 developed and emerging markets are tapping the mobile broadband opportunity, allowing executives to refine their strategies.
3. The report’s recommendations are based on real strategies employed by network operators to position themselves to take advantage of the mobile data revenue opportunity and increase their participation in the mobile broadband services space. Network operators can benefit from strategies such as leveraging big data to design user-centric offers and positioning WiFi as a key tool for sustainable customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States