Uneven distribution of telecom network in remote areas, high operating costs, the lack of infrastructure and reimbursement issues are expected to constrain the market. Telehospitals/Teleclinics holds the largest share among the end users. North America is the leading Market for telemedicine led by the high adoption of technology. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow further followed by Rest of The Word.
Order a copy at
Some of the key players in global Telemedicine market are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc, InTouch Technologies, Inc, CISCO Systems, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc, Honeywell HomMed LLC, OBS Medical Ltd, LifeWatch AG, Medtronic, Inc, Siemens Healthcare , McKesson Corp, Agfa HealthCare NV, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare Ltd and International Business Machines Corp.
Request for a sample at
• Trauma care
• General surgery
• General consultation
• Mobile health
• Telehospitals & Clinics
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States